• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Asteria] Imperial Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Faction Military
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:imperial_guard

Faction:
FM Approved Yet: Yes
Faction requires art: No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: Yes
Contains New art: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes: This is meant to be the page for Asteria's self-defense force. Right now, I'm wondering if I left anything out, so let me know if there should be anything added. Also, the equipment page isn't being submitted right now since I need to go over it more.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Update: Gallant's edited the article to lower the numbers to something I feel is acceptable so we're all good now.

Alright. If it's ok with you @Wes , I'm going to RP the process of scrapping and selling off the ships until the IC numbers match the ones on the wiki. It's something I've really wanted to do since getting the ships.

Why would your characters benefit from the resources gained by selling ships that never existed? If you want to hold onto this stuff IC, wouldn't it be more accurate to have Fate wake up from some weird fever dream in which she thought her "rebellion" was real?

I think it's more of a way of simply writing the Lorath stuff off. Y'all don't want Asteria having Lorath ships. The Lorath ships are being written out.

We have RP about the rebellion. It's real. It's canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back