• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Attention Azoreans, Lorath, and Abwehrans and all new races.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
I noticed in my browsing of the current Character Creation Guide that the Lorath, Abwehrans, and the new Azoreans lack CCG articles. It would probably be a huge boost in your recruiting efforts if you contributed to this part of the site.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=gu ... _character

As of now, it will be a requirement going forwards to submit CCG sections when submitting a playable race. This requirement is a way to help new factions and species get players and exposure.

Yes, that would be handy. ^_^ I am currently in the middle of creation of an Azorean CCG. I will make it a priority now. Thank you, Andrew. :mrgreen:

I see the CCG was changed again... we had a section, but it seems the whole mess was altered and not fixed. I'll get around to fixing it when I'm not busy with what I'm already working on.

Still no Lorath or Abwehr CCG? It's been 5 months.

Kohanian CCG is on the board, I don't have time to try and mess with the Wiki to get it in the right place.

All you guys have CCGs now? If so, I'd like to unsticky this old topic.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back