• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Aureil [The Indomitable]

@Krusher99 needs to be tagged as well as @FrostJaeger. When you edit a post with tags, they don't show up.

What happened to her finances? Some rough estimate of how much she has will do but nothing above the starting funds.

No you did tag them, but I think you edited it in afterwards. At least that's what I gathered and when you edit in a tag to a post, it doesn't end up alerting the user! It's all good, though!

Can you put some line breaks in the history? It's a little hard to read without being in paragraphs imo.

Before I continue any further, allow me to apologize for taking so long to reply to this - I was meaning to do so far earlier today, but then had to deal with parental shenanigans. :/

That aside, however, here's my review of Aureil:
  • The History section, however, is something I have a few questions about:
    • To be perfectly honest, I don't know if Elysia actually had space-faring capabilities in YE 14. Given the scarcity of information dating that far back in the past, would you mind answering this, @Wes?
    • Which planet did her family's ship land on, and which "local government" (or, if you don't want to be that specific, which government in general) declared her a "murdering gunman"?
  • Would you mind expanding the Social Connections section a bit, please? For instance, what are the names of Aureil's parents, and did she have any brothers or sisters? Did she have any close friends aboard the Prospector II?
Apart from that, though, everything else looks pretty solid - just a couple more things, and I'll be glad to give my approval. :)

I can kinda answer that!

YE 14 was around the time of the Second Elysian War, so it seems likely Elysia had spacefaring capabilities. (It was, however, before my time.)

The Caelisolan body came into being around YE 30, when Elysia and Yamatai were moving into a closer alliance, but was limited in availability early on - it became the de facto replacement for Plebeian bodies after the NMX invasion. When would she have switched bodies? :)

Okay, I think I've made the all of necessary changes to the Character. Added the names of her parents and two friends, made the planet where she landed keren (the capital of Elysia) in order to switch to her new body, only to be ruined. Details on when exactly she switched her bodies is still vague, but I believe it should be enough. Added a lot of links for her inventory and her species (at the time of writing I still need to link in keren and a few other small things, I also found it fun to do that.). I think that it's safe for another look through if you so wish. Also thanks again guys. some awesome were learned this day.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back