• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Aureil [The Indomitable]

Everything good with this character as far as getting some interesting RP out of them? How are things?

The plot she was in kinda died out after the GM of the Indomitable stopped showing up after a month, so now she's kinda in limbo until I can figure out what to do with her. (Either join another plot or somehow take over the indomitable plot). But with the few posts I got to mess around with her, I really enjoyed her character, much more laid back compared to the Downtrodden Godric and the Stoic Glynn :p. @Wes

Hmm, are there any other openings in the same faction? Or would you have basically have to move her to a new faction to get some plot RP?

Also, there's also the possibility of basically starting your own RP thread with her and letting others join you, if you're interest in running threads/GMing.

I think the Original plot she was in was an independent one. Though the GMPC (I think) was an iromakuanhe and i'm not sure if that would have anything to do with anything. If anything I would probably make her join a Yamatai plot as a civilian engineer or make a plot about a small crappy ship and a struggling crew go up in life in the independent or freespacer factions, (which seems cool personally and I think I could interest some new guys). For now though, i'm going to leave her on the back burner until I can get some other sarp stuff done, would totally be down to give gming a shot though! :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back