• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Avel Sitkeas

C-Man

Inactive Member
I know I'm supposed to create a wiki page and post it on there. But all I get whenever I try is a blank page, no messages or anytihing. Having a computer with thirty viruses doesn't help things either.

Until somebody helps me with that I'll work out the kinks here.

Avel Sitkeas

Created the character page and fixed a few things, like starting rank, cash etc.

I'll let one of the Character Mods take a look at the character

Cipher: She's probably mostly a beefcake, if she's that size and that weight. remember, muscle weighs more than fat.

On skills, she can have two more. those that you have are good though.

About the rumors behind her creation, What is the truth? people may not know it in character, but we need full disclosure here, no secrets that could potentially have adverse effects on the gameplay.

She seems like a fairly well made character, and despite a few grammatical and sentence structure errors, shows that you did a good bit of research and put some effort into making her.

Fixed it up. All that's missing are her measurments and bra size. Which I have no idea what to write outside of "Sexy spy lady worthy."

From your personality. Read this out loud, taking care to obey your punctuation, and tell me what is wrong with it, then fix it.

Instead of seeking glory, freedom, adventure and liberty. She instead focuses mainly on survival and rising in rank.

What's up with this Homo Sitkeas business? what makes them different from normal humans? why is it so important that she be a clone of this human variant, as opposed to just a regular human with a violent past?

If you're so die-hard about this human variant, you'll have to write them up and get them approved. I'd suggest removing that bit, as you're pretty new.

You are still missing two of your skill areas. what is she good at besides these boilerplate skills you have listed?

Everything checks out except the Starship operator part. it seems overpowered for a character of this level, and is also very unrelated to her skill set. I suggest finding something else that she may be good at, that goes along with the character and her skillset.

Rogue might be a good one, with some sort of skill along the lines of pickpocketing or something.

I would also suggest going through this list of skill areas and writing a custom one.

Fixed.

EDIT
I modified the rouge skill slightly.

FINAL EDIT
Did a full spell check, added quotes and toned down the physical stats a little bit. Please let this be the end.

Looks good to me. I Recommend this character for Approval.

If Doshii Jun or one of the other character mods could move this for me, that would be awesome.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back