• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Axis] Purchasing Deal with Origin

Firebrand

Inactive Member
Code:
INCOMING MESSAGE
To: Origin Sales Representative, Sierra Merkur
Subject: Purchase and Licensing of the FATE S

Hello, Sierra. As you're no-doubt aware of by now, I am the head of Powered Frame Development here at Axis, and things have been going along swimmingly. However, we've run into something of a problem: No-one here has any idea how to develop a computer program sufficient enough to be used in a powered frame.

Hence, we're interested in purchasing a singular, stripped down FATE-s modified to use Axis's own sensors and electronic defense systems. If we like the FATE(And, given the performance of the PAWN on the M1 Series I designed, we probably will), we contact Origin again in order to work out a licensing contract for the FATE-S.

As an addendum, Given the plethora of new and exotic technologies being developed here at New Edwards, perhaps it would be best for you to supervise the integration of FATE into our technology demonstrator.

Best Wishes,
~Javier Feyete

To: Director of Axis Frame Development Javier Feyete

Sorry it took me so long to reply, Javier, I've just been extremely busy, with my recent promotion and assignment to a new position. Sadly, I will have to decline your request that I be assigned to this project- I have prior obligations which ship out soon. However, I should be able to help you with this project from afar.

If you send me the specifications for the sensors and other equipment, I can modify a FATE fairly quickly for you and have it sent right away. As for an on-site representative, i will send one of my subordinates- He was part of the team that helped me initially develop the DESTINY AI system, and so should be quite knowledgeable and helpful.

Cheers!
Junior Executive Sierra Merkur.

To: Origin Junior Executive, Sierra Merkur

That is perfectly understandable, Sierra. I'm sending the specifications for our technology demonstrator to you now, as well as payment for the FATE S. Your representative should report to Axis' corporate offices in New Dallas, on Vandenberg.

Thank You
Director of Frame Development, Senior Executive Javier Feyete

P.S: Hopefully, Sierra, when you return from your current assignment, I won't be too busy, and we can have some time to ourselves. On a purely professional basis, of course.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back