• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission B7R-604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Planet / setting thing
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:b7r604

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Finally getting around to adding this in, since I want to make a few articles for the locals. The USO has come across this place twice and its been difficult each time. The article contains a bit of the history of the place as well as what is actually there.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Stop worrying about 188604 in this thread. I shouldn't have mentioned it either tbh.

They need to go because I don't see anything about B7r-604 in this approval threads. Where is it approved that this specific planet could have once been found by Elysians?

In the 188604 article it is approved that the Elysians survey'd the western area during the Elysian wars. It was used again in the 4th Elysian article and we've used it repeatedly in RP.

This is all stuff that happened long before Frost took over for the Elysian subfaction, and it certainly doesn't involve any of his characters or his faction. The Elysians were an entirely different group back then.

Well, looking over this article more closely, it has nothing to do with the modern Elysians at all, and will not have any impact on them either. The events that serve as the foundation for current RP in USO were all done by the Elysians of the past, and even then, those actions are as minor and irrelevant to their people as a whole as it gets. I don't see why this was made out to be such a big deal.

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back