Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Baba Yaga] Mikali, AKA Mikki-chan

Looks good to me. I don't know what FM to tag for this lol. Guess I don't really need to if nothing pertaining to a faction is mentioned, but I should just in case.

@Gallant

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up Kim, but I did actually did see this; Guess I just butted out since it isn't expressly Freespacer? Yeah, the Nepleslian version of mindware isn't exactly a secret or anything, so them being able to connect to the Poly is fine by me.

Besides, who would want to stop a person from making the Tachikoma version of Ed-209? :3

Yeah, if anybody decides to structure a plot around this, and it actually goes super deep into some Freespacer subject; I guess they can either talk to me about it if and when that happens, or it will just become non-cannon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back