• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Back Momentarily- what's the difference...?

Skhaal

Inactive Member
Alright upon researching norse myth I found 'Nordic' was not a vallid part of norse or Proto-norse. I did some digging and found it was a Scandinavian/German Language derived from the dead language however. As such I'm not quite sure if some words would be the same or severely altered by this germanic reincarnation of Norse.

I decided to return momentarily to see if I couldn't fix any Historically conflicting elements of SA. As I found out with NH-1 Genshrin is that they came in Japanese and Nordic and wasn't sure if it was meant to be norse or nordic. There is quite a big difference between the two.

Also from what I found the two would probably be spoken differently. Norse Evolved into present day Norwiegan, Icelandic and Feroese in western european places. While it Influenced Middle Low German, which causes me to believe that the pronounciation and even beliefs and words would be greatly different.

Will write more soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back