• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Back. Sort of.

Aendri

Inactive Member
First off, I want to apologize to everyone. Life got a bit crazy there for a bit, and it's not looking much better for the moment, so I don't know when (if) I'll be able to jump back into plots at the moment.

Long story short, I'm most likely going to be moving again here at the end of September, and as a result, I've been running around back and forth between here and North Carolina trying to figure out whether I'll end up in Greensboro or Asheville (I prefer Asheville, but I'd rather end up in Greensboro in terms of jobs), and more to the point, what I'm going to do for work. With the way things are working out, I may end up signing with the Army National Guard, if not the Army itself, just because there's no way I can live alone on my current income, and I don't particularly want to live in my dad's basement forever.

On that note, Nash, Arieg, if either of you know of any decent job openings in either of those areas for IT guys (or anything else that doesn't require special training to get hired), I'd really appreciate it if you guys would let me know.

But anyways, I think things will settle down here for about 2-3 weeks while I breathe, and then get hectic again about halfway through September as it comes time to move, so I may participate again, but I don't really plan on it, since I might have to poof again so soon.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully you will be some stability soon. Best wishes with your job search.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back