• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Banner Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few changes to banners that I figured I should tell you guys about:
  • Since Staff members were all Setting Submissions mods and Character Approval mods anyway, these titles were redundant. Now staff members will no longer display those banners, just a staff one.
  • Staff members are all considered character mods and setting mods.
  • As the only non-staff member moderating the character submission forum, Aendri has been given a special Character Creation Mod banner. His job is to help people improve their characters as they go through the approval process. He's been doing that for years already.
  • As the only non-staff member moderating setting submissions, CadetNewb has been given a special Setting Submissions Mod banner. It's yellow instead of the old orange color.
Also, the support request forum's permissions have been corrected so it can now be posted in again.

You do realize that technically I should have another FM banner. Since I am one of the Neshaten FM.s

Added! You're the only person on this site with 6 banners!

Congratulations, Nashoba...and I'm the only person on this site from Ayenee...wait...no I'm not. I'm gonna go pout, now. Seriously, though, that's a big box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ