• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Bastardpiece Theater] Amy Sidone

But, but! It's not r@$% if you like it!

Crude joke aside and on a more serious note though, if you're not kidding and feel pressured, don't. It's alright if you just want to be in a single plot for the time being since you've recently arrived. (can't tell if serious or not due to nature of text, even with :p around)

That aside however, I've read over this character closely, and she's APPROVED. As always, I'll let this thread standby for the time being despite that to see if anyone has comments for about 1-3 days.

Was being very light-hearted. I definitively do not mind being in multiple plots, especially when they look to be shaping up to be very different in tone and characters.

A weapon and a mention of her civilian home would be helpful. As a civilian, she ought to be going home every day, even if its just a dingy apartment.

A datajockey would also be useful.

I added some equipment per your suggestion Sigma. I am wary of adding mention of a home until I know more information from CadetNewb about the nature of the assignment that the group will be on. Addtionally, it's very likely that Amy would not be able to return to any old home she had before being betrayed, as very likely somebody would be sent to finish the job and kill her.

I couldn't find existing items for some of the equipment, and some of it didn't have any prices (and I couldn't find any article on datajockeys), but I did my best with what I could find and took an educated guess when I couldn't find a price.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back