• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP (non-canon): D&D Behind the Scenes

Yes you're level two, but when Moogle sent me his character stuff it contained a leveling chart with all the needed info to level until like lvl 15, but he didn't add in info regarding feats every 3 levels, only every 5. It was mostly like a "just so you know" type of thing.

Ah, I did that with a ninja once, but only for feats. Frankly, I liked it, I'll try and work on the same for Tanan when I have bits and pieces of spare time.

I'm making changes to that, concerning the information you sent me, Gabe. So, 5 points into Knowledge (Arcana) and one into Knowledge (Nature), with Detect Secret Door and Mage Armor still selected as the two spells. Dispel Magic is the spell Ghira is picking for when that post comes along. Sometime soon.

I'll post later. And by later I mean tomorrow. But one thing: Could you update Ghira's profile with

Moogle said:
I'm making changes to that, concerning the information you sent me, Gabe. So, 5 points into Knowledge (Arcana) and one into Knowledge (Nature), with Detect Secret Door and Mage Armor still selected as the two spells. Dispel Magic is the spell Ghira is picking for when that post comes along. Sometime soon.

Thanks!

Detect Magic feedback: You sense a distinct presence of divine magic emanating from the human, however at the time that the spell was cast the ape had no magical aura.

Talarin passed a Spellcraft check and was able to clearly identify the spell being cast as a Greater Magic Fang spell.

Question: Would me casting a regular Magic Missile and then the quickened one to follow cause the ape to get an attack of opportunity, and if so, what if I casted the two spells in reverse order?

By the way, after going to update the paper copy of Ghira's Char Sheet, I realized that you were unable to allocate 5 ranks into knowledge (arcane) because at 2nd level you have a max of 6 ranks per skill.

/facepalm

I really need to reread the rules. Any chance I can just float the points until I figure out what the hell I'm doing?

Hits across the board. Human managed a save against Gix's breath attack. Results that you guys need to know...

Spellcraft Check Talarin:
Results: Talarin recognized the spell as a Bull's Strength spell being cast on the ape.

Spellcraft Check Ghira:
Results: Failed

Damage Gix: 10
Critical: No
Damage Reduction: No
Final Damage: 10

RPG-D RPGfix
Back