• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character (Belmont) Maverick Belmont

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
I am working on making a full NPC page for the character Maverick. This person has always existed but was used more as a platform for my characters than being its own story. I aim to correct this since it has come up several times how the Belmonts are connected. This is my attempt to give more insight into the how.

My questions need feedback from FMs to ensure the story fits in a way that makes sense. My end goal is to understand how far up the ladder would this man have gone. I'd picture he'd have severed between YE23 and YE38. After YE38, the story of my existing characters kicks off.

Depending on what is decided above will give me insight into the next steps towards looking into having the head of the family play roles in the political sphere. I have no plans at the moment for this second part.

@Wes

I know skills are not a requirement anymore, but it would still be nice to see what he is capable of doing.

@Wes?

Made some fixes and added skills. I put a section for service record. I got the idea from Hanako's page and liked the idea of it.

Looks good, just waiting on Wes' approval once you two hash out the finer details of the character.

I am adding service ranks. Looking into if it makes sense to list ships as well. Wes can jump in if it makes sense that certain characters worked together or not.

Sorry to keep you waiting but there doesn't seem to be any service history for me to approve or disapprove. It would be easier if he was not a veteran but I can work with it as long as the rank isn't too high. To avoid being vague I'll set a cap of Chusa.

Thank you Wes for putting up some guide rails I can work with on this. I have updated his history to reflect the fact he had reached this rank. I feel this fits well in that he would be known enough to have the support build out the compound. Both him and his wife served but so nice to start to fill out this part of the story. I hope now when people ask, "how do they fit into this," it makes more sense given that Maverick just knows people who are still in. Old war buddies and all that jazz.

Let me know if there is anything else I need to work on for this.

If there are no more reservations regarding this character, I am going to approve it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back