• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Yeah I was partying for the Halloweens all weekend so I'm a bit just drunk right now. Woo.

ALso working because halloween parties for kids in the daytime. BUt now I'm ready to rock!

Last edited:
I'm kind of giving others a chance to chime in because it's awkward since Tom's in a standing up motion at the moment.

JP with Jake is getting hammered out today, I believe.

Nyton pm'd me about possibly doing a JP or something. Going to respond to him now and see if we can't organize something.

Started one with Khas, we're moving at a snails pace due to our being busy with RL, I think, unless he says different, its probably not going to be any major plot points, just two characters getting to know each other a little better. Maybe we can finish up at our pace and let other things move along so we're not slowing everyone else down.

Okay. I'm going to try to get more things going then.

@Doshii Jun there are two things we can cover via JPs: Kotori's visit to Yamatai to see Yuumi for the Xudathi first contact, and the going ons with Yukari once she's gone her own way.

Once the Yuumi part is done, I'm planning on moving on with this.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…