• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Blackcoat 'Shroud' Suit

*blinks* Synthetic spidersilk?

*pause*

If it's a synthetic material, I don't think I'd use a term like Arachnid to go with it if I were you.

I'm planning an update of sorts when I have the time. But you've found what you needed, so I'm glad. Just be sure to mention what kind of sensor baffler it is.

Sown into the suit are a series of small, medium powered sensor bafflers. These are placed strategically inside the suit, on the stomach, shoulders, back, and the arms and legs. each baffler placed helps to form a contoured field about the person that absorbs, and redirects the scans of basic scanning devices and sensors making you invisible to basic scans, and scanning equipment. Anything more powerful however
Wiki articles shouldn't use second-person (you, your). Please fix this.

Unfortunately, a lot of it was written by LBD, so I have to comb through it again and fix problems here and there.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back