• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Blazing Autumn Rain

Tyler

Inactive Member
Name: Blazing Autumn Rain

General Information
Species: Kee'Awloo Fenyaro

Family/Creators: Calmwater of the Sea- Father, Rainspring- Mother, no siblings

Faction: Gate of Body disciple
Current Assignment: None

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6'6â€

Aren't you already in violation of the 2+1 player character policy?

Ryoko
Kai
Rett
Haitori
(Ritsu)

Character not approved.

Wes said:
Aren't you already in violation of the 2+1 player character policy?

Ryoko
Kai
Rett
Haitori
(Ritsu)

Character not approved.

Oh so characters who are not being used still count huh? That sucks. you threw Rett out of the military so he has no further reason to play him here. Haitori's lost on Fenyar with no hope of returning to the YSA, and Ritsu is officially retired as a active character. and Kai won't be in use for much longer either.

I didn't count Ritsu. You're no longer going to play Rett? If that's true, all you have to do is kill off (or discard or whatever) Haitori and you're clear for a new temporary plot character.

Thad's been wanting to RP with you too, btw. Get on YIM. :/

o_O well I may just drop Haitori honestly. I would kinda like to leave his whereabouts a mystery ^_^ and I've been trying to reinstall it but the download process won't go through for some reason on this computer, I have the browser for it, just a shitty graphics card.

Character is now approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back