• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: Bloody Claws (Bloody Claws) First Period - The Beginning and Arrival

Ra'chel's Room

Ra'chel heard the knock, "Doors open!" Sending the invite to enter as she sat up, placing the photograph with the other on her nightstand next to the bed. She swung her legs off the bed and leaned forward to pick up her weapons roll off the floor that contained her weapons of choice for traveling. Swords were approved, but firearms were frowned upon, unless of course you was Youth Corp and in uniform.

She stood up in her room, the smallest in the house other than a closests for occupancy. She moved and placed her weapon roll on the desk for now till the rest of her luggage showed up. She would have to ask when that would arrive as she had just a few days worth clothes to change into and some of her personal gear she had developed over the years in her shannigans with Kata'nova.

Ra'chels Room

Aka'ashe'na stepped inside, giving the room a quick look over before looking over at Ra'chel. "We've got some time to go before curfew, would you be interested in going out to dinner?" she asked, pondering what the students answer would be.

Ra'chel's Room

Ra'chel looked pensive for a second or two. "Could we order in food? I don't have much in spending money and it gotta last till I receive my allowance." Fidgeted a bit, seeing the way Aka'ashe'na was comfortable here as if she was at home here. "I would rather spend the time in letting my co-mom know I've arrived safely here with all the events of what happened anroute here and it getting out on the news and all."

She looked at the Aka'ashe'na hopefully. But will tag along. She would then have to break house curfew to use the house communicator to make her call.

Ra'chels Room

Aka'ashe'na thought for a few moments, standing there with a finger by her chin. "Well, food here doesn't cost us students that much, since its mostly paid for by the city or by our families. However, if you'd like to order out, what would interest you?" the Kit smiled, pondering what it was that Ra'chel would like to eat, given they could pretty much order anything from sea food, to the traditional burger or pizza.

Ra'chel's Room

Ra'chel looked thoughtful. "Pizza with the works" Moving over to her carry-on, and knelt beside it. She opened it up. She looked through the contents till she found her purse.

Soon she gave Aka'ashena some money to hopefully cover her portion of the tab. "If it's moer, I'll reembust ya, Aka." She spoke softly with a smile. "Where is the phone, so I can call home." As she pocketed the her little money purse.

Ra'chels Room

"It is downstairs," said Aka' as she accepted the money, although it wasn't really needed; it was a good gesture none the less. "I'll let you know when they arrive, until then you can call your folks and then get some rest until dinner arrives," with that the Kit gave off a curteous bow to Ra'chel before leaving the room.

Outside Bu'lla's Room

Her next stop was Bu'lla's room, the Kit walked up to the door and took in a deep breath before knocking on it.

"Thirty-one. Thirty-tw-"

The counting stopped when she knocked on the door. After a few seconds the door creaked open slightly, and then opened a little more as Bu'lla's orange snout peeked out and Aka could see an eye glittering from the other side of the door. Below the snout. In fact, when had laibe noses been underneath their mouths?

"Speak." Was all the laibe said as he waited to hear what this disturbance in his domain was about.

Phone:

Ra'chel scampered down the stairs to where the phone was and began her call to her co-parent. After listening to the beeps and whirrs and clicks of the relays the call made it through. She listened to the ring tone sound faintly till a breathlerss voice answered. It was her stepmother.

"Hi, It's me, Ra'chel I'm at mynew school home ...." She gave her mailing address and phone number to be reached at. She informed her co-mom that she hadn't recieved her school schedule yet. But sometime within a few days it would come. She told of the encounter during the flight which was already being blasted over the news network. With the weekend coming up, she would get to know the area betterand asked if there was any word on Kata, yet.

Bu'lla's Room

Aka' fought the urge to run away, or at least.. had tried to, it didn't work.. the Kit scurried away so fast that the only thing someone would hear would be the sound of her door shutting. There was a bit of a snicker coming from some of the students whom had been in the hallway, one of which was a group of Laibe who - after a moments laughter - looked toward Bu'lla. "Ya know, its not a good idea to go scaring the Shu'sha like that..."

Bu'lla opened the door some more, revealing the young laibe hanging from the ceiling by his feet. Clearly he had been exercising before getting interrupted.

"I thought I was perfectly civil, thank you very much." Bu'lla replied.

He bended at the waist to peer out of the doorsill down the corridor the way the younger kit had ran in stark raving terror, before swinging back slowly to his pendulous position.

"Say, you guys wouldn't know a good noodle place around here, would you? Maybe a bar?"

Phone

Ra'chel finished up her call, feeling good to have that phone call out of the way. Her co-mom was even more intence in her interrrogation. She could see the relief on her co-mom's face that at least one of her daughters that left the den had survived.

Ra'chel sighed at the charges and credited the amount from her bank account electronically. She would have to figure out a way to supplement her income if she was going to have a good time here after school was done for the day.

"A bar? You're joking I hope..." remarked the Laibe with a sigh before answering the other part of the question. "That Kit was going to ask you what you wanted for dinner, but given you speak of noodles, there is a place that we can order some from.... is that what you want?" he asked.

Meanwhile, a few more students had arrived at the home, being greeted by a My'leke at the door and given their bedroom assignment; it was starting to fill up a bit although there was still plenty of room for more. Overhead, more transport ships were arriving - fully intact - unlike the ones from before.

Bu'lla swung up and lowered his legs to the floor gently. "Well, you guys are too preciously fluffy-tailed to go out, you can stay in I guess. I'm going for a walk!"

He closed and locked his door behind and flipped his key card on a string around his finger as he strolled off. He paused out the front of Aka's door, catching the key card in his hand as he stared at it for a few seconds. Then he shook his head and continued, whistling jauntily.

As he came downstairs he passed Ra'chel looked depressed and stuff. "Hey babe, wanna come out to a fight club or something with me? Let off some steam?"

Ra'chel looked up at Bu'lla, "I'd like to. But we're ordering food in to eat." She gave Bu'lla a wierd smile between being friendly and politeness mixed in with uncertianity. "Besides I just spent the last of my allowence."

Bu'lla stopped and looked Ra'chel up and down in thought for a moment, chewing over something. "Well, if you want to earn some extra money, I'll give you a cut of my winnings if you hold my towel, watch my back, and carry me home on the remote chance I get knocked out."

Putting his keycard back into a belt pouch he sniffed. "Just try not to eviscerate anyone in there."

Ra'chel thought for about a second, "give me a few minutes!" Without waiting for a reply, she scampered up the stairs to her room and grabbed her weapons roll. Slinging it over her shoulder as she fled from her room, leaving her door wide open.

She scampered down the stairs coming up to Bu'lla. "You did good on the flight here!" A bit breathless from her run to get her stuff. "I'm ready!" Looking up at the taller Laube before her.

Bu'lla peered out of the cupboard he was peering into intently in meditative trance, swinging the doors closed he stepped out of the kitchen and towards the front door with a purpose.

"Alright, let's get some money off some suckers." He replied, opening the door for her and letting her exit first before closing it behind them.

Ra'chel was a bit shocked at the gentlemany manners towards her when all she had seen was his aloofness towards Duars. She murmered "thanks" as she passed through the door ahead of him. She settled her weapons roll diagnolly across her back and tighted down the strap so it wouldn't shift on her.

She did a quick check to see if she had everything she was suppose to have with her. Looking forward towards the evenings activity. She moved slowly to allow Bu'lla to catch up with her.

Bu'lla didn't even look at Ra'chel as he held the door for her. For him this was common courtesy, nothing to be shocked over. Culture. Closing the door behind them he stepped up and walked beside her back down the road towards the town. He took a deep breath and began mentally preparing himself.

Seeing that Bu'lla wasn't in a talkive mood suited her fine as Ra'chel was busy looking around her. Memorizing the route to be retraced back to the house after the foray was over with. She was lost in thought as she walked along side Bu'lla, letting him lead to where ever he decided to go.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…