• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Gaming Borderlands 2 Released on the 18th

MoonMan

Inactive Member
I'm a huge fan of the first Shoot 'n' Loot, and am going to pick up the sequel to play with my fellas tomorrow.

We're on the PS3 version if anyone wants to bro-op sometime~

I'll be waiting for some time before buying it, until it's offered at a significant discount.

I bought the first game due to its good ratings and the daring to try something new... and mostly found it tedious overlong. So, if I try the sequel, it'll be because I paid about as much money as my expectations of it go.

My son has been counting down the days. Now he's down to hours when he will go get his number and return at 12 at Gamestop. he wants me to try playing with him. we'll see about that.

Pre-ordered on Steam via a generous gift, preloaded, waiting for the unlock...and really, really hoping my computer can play it.

You and me both, Sor. I'm down for teaming up if you want, since you and me are using different characters iirc.

Fred said:
I'll be waiting for some time before buying it, until it's offered at a significant discount.

I bought the first game due to its good ratings and the daring to try something new... and mostly found it tedious overlong. So, if I try the sequel, it'll be because I paid about as much money as my expectations of it go.

Borderlands is one of those rare titles where the single players is pretty mediocre, while playing it multiplayer increases the fun exponentially.

My son has been counting down the days. Now he's down to hours when he will go get his number and return at 12 at Gamestop. he wants me to try playing with him. we'll see about that.
Hope you have fun. Playing with friends and family of similar interest really does make the game a blast to play. If ya'll ever get invested into it, I'd be willing to run with you two once in a while. :V

Soresu said:
Going in tomorrow to get my copy. Though I'll be on Xbox.
Aendri said:
You and me both, Sor. I'm down for teaming up if you want, since you and me are using different characters iirc.

:<

I could probably use my old as dirt headset and just get a USB adapter since it has mic and headphone connectors. And then get a three month gold membership.

Fail. Fail, fail, fail. I can't get it to play, even with all the tips and advice going around, it just won't work, crashing to desktop every time.

Anyone else playing it on PC?

I have it on PC. WanderingMage is my steam id. Been playing it with my new rig,... Swear to god three monitors was the BEST investment I have EVAR made!!! It looks sweet!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back