• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Bounty Hunter Series Hype

Whitehart

Inactive Member
So, the current Bounty Hunter thread Housekeeping is right on the cusp of getting in to some action! Now, the title explains a little but not all so let me; The Bounty Hunter Series is a tale about various Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries and Guns for Hire coming together to tackle larger tasks out there and therefore make more money. Throughout their history they have taken out gang lords on Delsauria, cleared out an abandoned Origin complex for re-use, extinguished a Funky City gang and even stopped a small-time terrorist plot on an outskirt planet.

So to sum it up, it is the place to come for action and adventure. Characters are in the thick of it, and therefore the only real requirement is that each character, regardless of background, should be able to handle themselves solo.

Have any questions? Ask them, I am happy to have any discussions on this plot and character concepts. Reply here, Mail me on the site or reach me on Discord as Whitehart#01012.

Also, check out the Wiki page, meet the current crew. Members come and go at their convenience but the fight always goes on!

I'd love to get into this. I originally had a character made for the bounty hunter plot. Currently tied up in a USO plot, but she would come back to join up!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back