• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Bounty List

Should we phase out the bounty list?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I was looking at the Bounty List page on the wiki today and it occurred to me that:
  • This page is super ugly and the huge table makes it terrible for mobile browsers
  • Most of the characters on it aren't even played anymore
  • I can't recall a single instance where it was used in the RP successfully where a bounty was actually claimed (anyone know?)
  • The old Bounty Hunts RP is long dead.
Due to this, I am starting to think this page is clutter and that we should phase it out.

I kind of had to agree. I once thought it a fun bit of hidden lore, something to play off of for RP ideas, and lowkey hoped Thorn would end up on it. Now... It's been dead for some time.

i've only heard of this once before and even the bounty hunter series plot I joined doesn't seem to use this bounty list that much so I also agree, it's not worth keeping.

I, Personally. Feel as though we lose little by having it. Maybe a re-formatting of it instead would be in order? Even if its with more recent characters or just pageless NPC's.

It doesnt have to be there for players to kill/capture other players with. I always treated it as more of an RP tool than a challenge to rp the capture of those chars.

If nobody else wants to ill eventually reformat it with the help of a few other FMs who might have some NPC or player bounties to offer set up the page better.

edit also the bounty hunters series is still ongoing, btw. But its facing a current stagnation as half its players either got super busy, or disapeared mysteriously.

Second edit
plus i just made thi big nep police thing and its nice to maybe link it to the bounty board or do some rp with it in the future, Maybe even soem cross faction stuff i know thats expecting a lot...

Last edited:
We could do faction bounty lists, so that we open up the playing field to jurisdictional battles, wherein a character might be wanted in one faction alive and unharmed, or in another faction dead. Opens up a lot of shenanigans.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back