• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Asamoya Breakfast on Jiyuu

Soresu

Something done between Me and Andrew, with lots of help from Kimmeh and Tyler. :geek:

Misato had invited Yuriko to Jiyuu to meet. A remote island without a name awaited them. Untouched by anyone until the few Blackcoats Misato had put up to preparing things had arrived. The white sand beach glistened as the sun began to rise, a table overlooked the rising tide which splashed upon the polished opal rocks covering the tidepools and soaking the shore sands again. The breeze was brisk, the white table cloth fluttered in the wind-held down by a spread of pastries and a single crystal vase holding a purple rose. Her shuttle hidden from view around the bend of the island, Misato made her way towards breakfast-awaiting Yuriko. She wore a beach skirt with blue and pink swirls, tied at her left hip exposing her bikini beneath.

A smile upon her face seemed foreign , but none were here to see it. As she gazed out at the waves, her fingers playing with the shell beads of the carefully selected necklace around her neck.

Koharu piloted the small shuttle towards the island on Jiyuu where Yuriko was meeting the Shosho. She scanned the area looking for a place to land. "Nice scenery," she whistled softly. "Kind of a romantic place for a meeting, are you and Cherry still fighting, Yuriko-san?" She glanced over her shoulder at Yuriko for a moment, sounding a little concerned.

"According to MEGAMI she flipped off the air when I asked for the technicians to be ready to make any repairs during the battle. We haven't even spoken, or seen each other since we arrived on Hotaru." Yuriko sighed as she fidgeted with her sky blue sundress a moment before readjusting her sandals. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate you're doing this Koharu-chan, I really do need to learn how to pilot a shuttle. A two hundred and eighteen meter long ship I can pilot but one of these not so much." She laughed a little helplessly, hands in her lap as she waited for them to land.

"Just be mindful of what you want out of this meeting, Yuriko. last thing you want is to be in one of those epic love....polygons, I keep hearing about. But you're welcome, we'll be landing in a minute or so. Just found a good spot to land," Koharu commented with a grin and a shrug as she gently eased the shuttle down to land on a large patch of beach that she found from her scans to be empty of blackcoats and other personnel.

Misato watched as the shuttle came into view; her nerves were not their usual steel, she could handle the Mishhu, the Taishio, even a meeting with Yui would have seen her stronger. Yuriko had left her thinking, considering situations beyond that of what had been a simple world-her vs everything else. She took a deep breath of the salt tainted air, trying to calm herself only making the butterflies even worse.

Yuriko just shook her head, and smiled a little. The Shoi patted Koharu on the shoulder, and looked to Saito. She gave him a innocent, if not childish smile. She figured he'd be mad about the whole assassination attempt she was involved in. "I will radio for you when we are ready to leave Koharu, in the mean time, why not go and have some fun? You've got a whole planet to see." Yuriko stepped off the shuttle, her sandals digging into the sand a little as she waited for Saito.

"Play nice with the other children," Koharu retorted as she watched Yuriko exit the shuttle. "Have fun you crazy kids, Saito, out. Go work on your tan." She made a shooing motion at Saito as she waited for the bodyguard to exit her shuttle.

Misato gulped, watching as Yuriko disembarked from the shuttle. It was not too late to run? It was she had already committed. She hated being so unsure. She stood next to the table, the wind blowing her skirt back a smile replacing the nervous worried look that she knew would give her away.

Saito hd remained silent the whole ride there but nodded to Koharu in thanks as he rose and stepped off the shuttle as well, looking around at the surroundings. Since the assassination attempt he'd been, perhaps a little overzealous about making sure to take note of any possible hiding spots one could snipe from. He was wearing his usual outfit, this time with red hakama pants that was cuffed and tied around his ankles wearing a pair of sandals. He was wearing a dark blue sleeveless haori jacket over it with a sword slid into either side of the belt he wore. Probably the only person on board the Asamoya without a uniform and tended to go bare chested. His hair was pulled up in a ponytail, gleaming in the sun. "Koharu-san I already have a dark enough skintone, a tan wouldn't help." He smirked.

"I dunno, you look a little pallid. Go for golden tan, I'll be back whenever you give me a ring." Koharu teased, the shuttle door closed behind Saito once Koharu prepped to take off again. She did want to do some exploring of this new planet while she had the chance.

"Nice to see you getting along with the crew Saito-kun." Yuriko remarked, her hands behind her back, and clasped together as she began to walk away. Her ears twitched momentarily as she caught Koharu's teasing remark to Saito, and giggled slightly."Perhaps one day we can have a beach day."

"I dunno about that..." Saito said, sweatdropping a bit. He didn't get Koharu's meaning though as he never tanned right as he already seemed to have one. "it's easy to get along with them" He smirked at Yuriko.

"See, only the second day, and you are already fitting in well with the crew." Yuriko remarked, and elbowed him in the side slightly as she waved to a waiting Misato. The Shoi noticed what the woman was wearing, and she smiled. "Before you ask Saito-kun, I will be fine with her. I know you'll stay closeby." She said sweetly, and gave him that same innocent look as she did on the shuttle before she smoothed out her sky blue sundress.

Misato smiled ran up to meet Yuriko, "Thanks for coming, I was worried you wouldn't show...considering the last invite you received from me."

"Well the last one I do believe ended up being someone trying to kill one, or both of us. Unless you mean the teahouse, I actually liked speaking to you all." Yuriko said as she kept her smile in place, and looked at Misato's outfit. "You look pretty in that you know." She remarked.

Saito just grinned sheepishly at what she said about fitting in well with the rest of the crew and rubbed the back of his head. "Well...." he said. "If you say so.." Saito said and sweatdropped when she gave him that little innocent look. It was one of those things you really couldn't say no to, even if you wanted to. When Misato approached, he nodded a greeting to her, but jolted back a step when he saw that she was SMILING of all things. From what he saw last of her that must mean somewhere...god was killing mishhu babies.

Misato blushed, turning away she looked at the ocean. "I figured a break from the stale air of ships and star fortresses would do us good. This island has yet to even be explored by our planetary exploration group." Misato eyed Saito and granted him a nod. Cute...He come with assesories and a manual? she joked in private. You look beautiful today, hope you brought something for swimming...

"Well, unfortunately I am no good with names." Yuriko just laughed a little and shook her head. He is my samurai, and bodyguard, and wouldn't let me come alone...again like last time unfortunately. And thank you, seeing you smile though makes you all the more pretty to you know. She commented in private, and laid a hand on Misato's shoulder a moment as she came up beside her. "This is a beautiful world...it isn't often I get to come to beaches." And yes, I am wearing a bathing suit underneath my dress right now.

Saito just kept back watching the waves lapping at the shore and smiled a bit. He'd only seen something like this once before back on Yamatai and was almost mesmerized by the beautiful tranquility of it. He knew to give the two their time and would simply make himself invisible like usual and eventually just sat down in the sand, leaning the swords against his shoulder as he though. About the past and everything associated with it, possibilities of the future and such. But was watching the other two out of the corner of his eye,keenly aware of what was going on.

A shame...I was hoping you forgot it. Misato motioned towards the table. "I had the Taisho's chef prepare something for you..." he paused. "I heard about what you and your ship did out there. I think anything I could say would fall short of expressing our gratitude...beyond the obvious of course. Thank you..."

"It was my pleasure to assist. Though I must thank you as well for sending so many M7's. I have not seen so many since my going to the Empress' Palace." Yuriko smiled, and looked over to the table now, moving slowly towards it. It does have strings you know, perhaps you could remove it? She teased a little, sashaying slightly as she moved further away from Misato towards the table.

"Tokens of my appreciation...those who are deserving extract reward." Misato picked iup a peice of starfruit and held it at Yuriko's lips. When Yuriko was present Misato was conscious of changes in herself. A feeling swept her, changed her, melting away at the chill that encased her. Yet she mourned it, know it too had its uses.

That was impressive to see really, that many samurai concentrated in one place like that. Saito thought in response to what he had heard from Yuriko. He could tell the flirting going on by how they were acting and reacting to each other. It was rather nice to see as both of them seemed to be geniunely happy.

"Was the kiss aswell?" Yuriko asked, batting her violet hued eyes a little before she nipped the piece of starfruit from Misato's fingers her teeth tickling Misato's fingertips slightly, and licked her lips a little. "Sending such a force somewhat...shocked me...I must admit. But it was in a good way to know that perhaps in your eyes at least I am more then a mere First Expeditionary Fleet officer." Yes, it made me feel...safe, if not a little important. I doubt the SMX pods knew what was coming Saito-kun. She replied to her yojimbo.

In some ways, Saito would knock the wind out of her sails with the right response but decided against it, the sun gleaming off the silvered parts and tips of his hair. Indeed, there was no way for them to know... He replied to her, turning slightly and offered her a little wink. In a moment, he turned back to the ocean, wondering what was across it and what may be there. "The depths of the ocean are often compared to the stretches of space, but unlike space; the ocean has a variety of specialized life contained within it's liquid space." he mused.

"Your fleet number is not what I see....And yes, you have had an effect on me." One that I am afraid of...she thought to herself, as she pulled out one of the chairs at the table. She blushed at the mention of their kiss, a kiss she had daydreamed about ever since.

"Oh? What sort of an effect?" Yuriko asked as she seated herself in the chair. The Shoi crossed her legs at the ankle as she sat. "Because I see more then the Head of Intelligence, and Security, and a Shosho before me." She said as she smoothed her skirt out a little, and smiled despite herself. "You chose quite the beautiful setting for this Misato." She said, using the woman's name for the first time, and not the rank.

Misato lost for words, smiled and blushed picking up a pastry she took a bite, jam sprayed out of the pastry and into her face. Normally she would of scoffed, all she could do is start laughing...

Hearing the laugh, the silver haired samurai glanced up to see Misato laughing and was surprised. I think the world might be ending here soon if she keeps that up... Saito thought to himself, being careful not to share it and chuckled at his own thought.

Yuriko stifled a small bit of laughter, and picked up a napkin. The Shoi then began to clean off the jam covered face of Misato. Though she wiped a finger across the woman's lips, and then sucked it off, making a small sound of appreciation at the flavor of the jam. "I don't think I have ever seen a pastry dothat before..."

"I can command a ship, but it seems eating pastry is beyond me." Misato giggled. "I noticed some sea caves on my way to the island. I was wondering what you would think about exploring them?"

"You'll get it. They can be quite dangerous." Yuriko nodded, and then smiled softly. "I would be delighted to go exploring them with you." The Shoi put down the napkin, and then intertwined her warm fingers with Misato's. "Would you prefer to go now, or would you prefer to finish breakfast?"

"They're very dangerous, the pastry that can bring down a Shosho is something to be feared indeed." Saito chuckled from nearby. He knew he'd have to go with them to explore the sea caves and it'd probably be a good idea in and of itself.

Misato entwined her fingers with Yuriko's, she shrugged, "You need to eat something, after all I wouldn't want my Blackcoats enjoying all this good food instead of doing their jobs."

"You're right...and speaking of your Blackcoats...I had an idea for something..." Yuriko said as she looked to her seat, and to Misato, and to them holding hands, an eyebrow arched. "Would you care to sit with me, or beside?" She asked, in a small teasing fashion as she sat. "You could say I was...inspired by what happened yesterday."

Misato smiled, she looked around a moment and sat in Yuriko's lap, she smiled tucking a few misplaced strands back out of her face. "Inspired by what exactly?" Misato sighed in relief her petite form at rest, relaxing for the first time in months.

Yuriko's right arm suddenly came about, and held Misato in place, her hand resting on the smaller neko's stomach. Idly one of her fingers stroked it. Her left hand came up to be in front of them both, the bejeweled brace let she wore, and invented suddenly produced a volumetric display."You work in intelligence, and therefore stealth is key. As what our would be assassin thought...though it would appear she failed miserably." Yuriko held Misato close as the display changed to show a bodysuit, and statistical information, properties, and components and many other forms of data. "It is only partially complete... but this...this is a stealth suit. I figured your Blackcoats would like this, not to mention you since you are the person I wanted to design it for." She smiled a little. The suit's design was simplistic, yet mildly complex and innovative at the same time. Including sensor baffling technology, and thermoptic camoflage. It was also skintight, and allowed a great deal of freedom of movement, and was very durable despite the thickness of the cloth, having been woven out of Synthetic Arachnid Silk. Yet the only remaining pieces it seemed to be missing was a power source, one was in fact displayed, as was a possible beam dispersive coating.

"So...what do you think?" Yuriko asked as she continued to subconciously stroke Misato's exposed stomach, enjoying the simple contact.

Interesting... So she designed a stealth suit specifically for the Tange's blackcoats... I wonder what she she could create given a proper stimulus. Saito wondered, glancing over at them and blinked at the closeness they had. Deep inside he felt a pang of jealousy almost, not of either one of them but of what they were sharing; it further impressed upon his mind the fact he may never experience that because of his position and job.

Misato's jaw dropped, no one had ever designed anything for her. The design impressed her--she was having to learn the hard way that their current situation ment no longer having access to the design minds back home. "Ahh...Mhmmmm" she blushed profusely, she couldn't respond so she decided to kiss Yuriko instead, her warm lips pecking up against hers begging for union. No one has ever made something for me...It is perfect.

Yuriko was taken a little by surprised, but she accepted the kiss none the less. Next time I will make, or give you something even better. I feel you deserve it... She replied, eyes closed as she continued before breaking the kiss off at a small beeping coming from her bracelet. The display changed, now the logo of Kessaku Electronics replaced it. It hung there only a moment before a short letter was shown, signed by one, Anri Kessaku, and a sum of money had been transfered to Yuriko's personal account for the design of the Multi-Function Bracelet. When her eyes found the amount, she squeaked in surprise at the tidy sum, and inadvertently leaned backwards, her chair tipped over, and both herself and Misato were thrown backwards. It was now Yuriko's turn to blush it seemed...

Saito turned and perked a brow at the squeak, blinking again and chuckled softly and got up and walked over and offered them both a hand up. "You ok?"

Misato let out a yelp as they fell to the ground, she curled her arms around Yuriko and held on, somewhat cushioning their fall. She smiled, her eyes glittering as she looked to Yuriko.

"I..I..I'm fine Saito-kun." Yuriko said weakly as she suddenly found herself in a very different position. She lean forward, and placed her soft lips to Misato's a moment, blushing a little before she broke the contact. "Forgive me...I was startled by what I saw from Kessaku...it seems my design was liked." The Shoi explained as she tore her eyes slowly away from Misato's her cheeks tinged pink.

It was rather unfortunate, but Misato was suddenly called. With a sigh, and a regret filled apology, the Shosho took her leave, as did Yuriko and Saito after calling Koharu to return.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back