• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Breakfasts Around The World and In SARP Factions

Well, it would have been descaled before being cooked (or at least I believe so) so I guess it would just be picked at with chopsticks until only the head and bones remained.

Well, it would have been descaled before being cooked (or at least I believe so) so I guess it would just be picked at with chopsticks until only the head and bones remained.
Does it look descaled to you? I need someone experienced to explain this to me, lol.

Breakfast to Vekimen is more or less all the same. Meat. Anything with a face, they will be abe to process. Anything with leaves, they can eat but it's not pleasant for them. The plant matter is too hard for the to digest normally so it winds up sitting in their stomachs.

Vekimen are not good at dinner dates. They will more or less make the rest of the room run for fresh air, or be more or less unable to eat properly at all. Edtoto learned she could swallow without her bacteria, but it was unpleasant and difficult. Not something a creature would like to do a lot.

As much as Sarena is stereotyped as fruit-loving, she has eggs and pancakes for breakfast whenever possible (along with a bowl of fruit). She often adds a milkshake and back bacon.

If Ziggy remembers the meal at all, she drinks some sort of brown beverage along with some hardtack, or else just an 'instant breakfast' shake.

For breakfast, Naffie and Queenie eat 'food' that is squeezed from tubes, or sometimes shaken from bags. The flavours are much more inventive than the textures.

Tan Ann Pan typically eats pork ramen for breakfast. Sometimes she has toast with it. On bad days, just toast.

I'm really not sure about Navian, but I think she'd prefer elaborate cheese omelettes with white wine.

Last edited:
This a good thread that every SARPer should post in, lol.

Hanako is all about those croissants with the piece of dark chocolate in the middle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back