• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Brinn Fujioka

Seth

Inactive Member
Name: Brinn Fujioka

General Information
Species: Geshrin

Family/Creators:
Mother: Cara Fujioka (Deceased)
Father: Batanen Fujioka (Deceased)
Sister: Yomi Fujioka (Deceased)
Grandfather: Tohru Fujioka (Deceased)
Grandmother: Mizuki Fujioka (This one's alive)

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: None as of now.

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'11" (1.79 Meters)
Weight:150lb (68kg)

Build and Skin Color: Lean(Brinn exercises just enough to keep himself fit) with chalk white skin
Face and Eye Color: Chalk white with green eyes
Hair color and Style: Black hair cut fairly short he also has a short black beard.

Distinguishing Features: Brinn looks fairly normal his only distinguishing feature is a tattoo on his right shoulder of a golden apple with the word "Kallisti" written on it.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Brinn is great with computers and their programing. Unfortunately, he isn't as aware of that fact as he should be. He has little confidence in himself or his abilities and although he likes his job he's constantly double checking his work worried that he might of done something wrong. This doesn't stop him from pulling his stuff together and remaining cool under pressure. He is aware of this shortcoming and does his best to keep it under control. As unconfident as he is with his work he is doubly so with large social groups. Brinns fine at work but when he gets involved with large crowds of people he tends to distance himself. He much prefers messing with his computer and programing small applications to amuse himself. Loyalty and honor are the virtues he most favors. His loyalty, once gained, is nigh unshakable.

Likes: People who keep their word, Fast Computers, Reading, Programing, Painting, and Space.
Dislikes: Elysians, Bugs(both virtual and organic), Slow Computers, and staying in one place for long.
Goals: To work his way up to an officer so he can be a pilot and then someday become the captain of his own ship.

History
Born one year before the great plague that claimed the lives of all his immediate family, along with 20 billion of the Genshrin, Brinn was raised by his Grandmother Mizuki Fujioka. From a young age he showed great potential with computers. Quickly learning the basic programing languages as well as experimenting with simple AI's.

He harbors a deep resentment of the Elysians. Believing that they were the ones that took his family away from him and his grandmother. This may have influenced his decision to join the Yamatai Star Army. However the biggest factor in that decision was the all his life Brinn wished to leave Yamatai and travel through space. Maybe someday captain his own ship.

Skills:

Communication: Brinn is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Brinn is fluent in English, (and if a Nekovalkyrja, Japanese). He can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Fighting and Physical: Brinn received hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into his memory, and then following up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Information Technology: Brinn is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. He is proficient in entering and/or searching for information as well as programing and maintaining those systems.

Mathematics: Brinn received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra,trigonometry, and calculus.

Humanities-Philosophy: On the rare occasions when Brinn isn't on his computer he enjoys reading books of philosophy. Books that cover such topics as life, freedom, and choice. He also has a few books on martial philosophy and tactics. After reading a few books that he found incredibly entertaining he's decided to try and follow the Erisian philosophy.

Art-Painting: Mizuki, Brinn's Grandmother, was an artist of some accomplishment. She painted in the Suiboku style and taught Brinn to paint as well. Athough he enjoys painting, lately he really hasn't had the time with all the trainging he's been going through.

Maintenance and Repair: Brinn's ability with computer hardware is matched by his ability with software. He can build and repair most simple computers. After entering the Star Army he expanded his knowledge to include the servicing of vastly more complex computer sytems. Such as those found on many of the newer starships.

I like it. He isn't a god like character, and the short history is actually a good thing. We like short histories that don't have any details that need to be Rped out.

Him being an Orphan is unfortunate, it is used a lot in RP's, but I've never seen a character not be approved for his parental status. It's just there is a school of thought that goes that it is unnecesary.

The skills do need some work, fleshing them out.

But I like, I do. Good.

I like it too. Let me know when it's finished so I can approve it, alright?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back