• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Broadsword Light Cruiser

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Ship
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:broadsword_light_cruiser

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Yes, by zack, telling me that I have approval for all future submissions
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) no

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) no
Contains New art? (Yes/No) yes
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) no

Notes:

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I took a quick glance, it looks like you need to add in the shield type (bubble, conformal, 2 face, 6face)

Bump because we need this thing quick, the kuvexians are coming from the west.
The Kuvexians are fighting Yamatai, they're not after 188604, and their invasion is actually going fairly slowly. Also I frown upon your efforts to build an overnight navy, that's not how it works.

Alex is eager to get started, and I like to think I have a very good history of staying within the faction buildup guidelines.

So far our enemies in 188604 are the Rixx, NMX, Nepleslians, and elyisans. I don't have any plans to include the kuvexians themselves.

I don't want to build an overnight navy. I want to have the information that we need to begin building them within the build-up guidelines, which for this class, is one every twelve days per star system. We can't start producing ships without an approved wiki article.

And why are the kuvexians only attacking Yamatai? I think that as the new "big bad" they would attack anything they come across.

ICly 'we don't know yet'

OOCly the kuvexians are an optional thing. While they are attacking Yamatai they won't attack other factions unless that faction is ok with it.

IC/OOC I don't think the kuvexians are ready for prime time, and I love the Rixx I think having the Rixx show up in our plot is more than enough to tie us into the setting at large when it comes to the kuvexians.

Alex is eager to get started, and I like to think I have a very good history of staying within the faction buildup guidelines.

So far our enemies in 188604 are the Rixx, NMX, Nepleslians, and Elyisans. I don't have any plans to include the kuvexians themselves.
Nepleslia doesn't play with children. And the Elysians are part of Yamatai in the current time last I checked... so... uh... how? The fragmented NMX should also not pose a threat based on how you've smashed them in the past with ramshackle tactics and forces.

So it seems like you only need this to fight cockroaches.

I would like to request that the review checklist is used for this submission.

@Wes requested a submissions checklist for this submission. However, he's the only one reviewing it right now.

I asked him if he wants to have another reviewer take over and go through the checklist. If not, he'll do it.

The timer is revoked at this point. We're waiting to see what Wes prefers to do.

Oh, I thought you meant you had another ship you were going to put up for approval, Alex.

I will do what Wes wants, whether that means use the checklist and review it or let him or someone else do so.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back