• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Byakuren NPC Batch

Khasidel

🌟 Site Supporter
Inactive Member
Just a few NPC's thrown together for use on the Byakuren plotship -- already talked with Fred about making these and he's more-or-less okay with it, though he hasn't read the completed articles for these characters yet -- thus he might want to make some changes.

Anywho... tell me if there's any glaring problems that I've missed that need fixing and I'll get right on it.

*falls down and dies from exhaustion*

Takagi Miyuki
Narita Kyōko
Nomiya Shizuko

Well, I had been paying attention to them everytime they got updated on the wiki. ^_^

These were done with my encouragement, to follow an example made of ship NPCs handled by player on the Miharu which I believed helped my players get more enjoyment and involvement in said plotship.

Having some extra SAINT characters also allows the portrayal of Reika's Heisho rank in being able to boss subordinates around aside from other PCs. They also can offer different roleplaying point of views to explore.

Approved! Very high quality NPCs and I love the artwork (I even added to to some of the Star Army occupation and uniform pages).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back