• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Cailey Vasilia

188604 excepts just about any character, and Section 6 could always use such a character. we need you. please.
Neither of those are Star Army of Yamatai plots, though, and this is a Star Army of Yamatai character.

Oh um sure I'll make a user page then! It's nice to meet you guys! I don't know what exactly I want her to do yet, but that's the fun right?

Here are two Star Army plots that are currently open for recruiting that can and will help you at every turn.

One is YSS Imperator, a battleship on the front lines of the current war. While the ship is vast and contains a large crew, I always make it a purpose to include as many people as possibly in the events as long as they want to be. I am its GM.

The other is the wondrous YSS Kaiyo run by the magnificent @Ametheliana. While I am only a player in this plot, I'm sure she would welcome you aboard and help you get settled in.

Welcome to the site and I hope these help.

--Ham.

"...requested to join the Star Army as a Warrant Officer..." (She would need to start as Santô Hei and rise through ranks normally.)

I added a few links, but didn't link to her rank yet as that's subject to change (lower). How confident are you playing this rank?

Can you write how basic was for her and if she had any military service and her record in the service, as well (if she's going to be anything but a Santô Hei)?

But she didn't request to join, she was requested. So she wouldn't be a Santô Hei given her backstory and capabilities. She can't rise to the rank of a Warrant Officer naturally by starting off lower, I don't think that's how it works normally but then again you know more about this setting, and perhaps it's different?

It is the way I described. She can have been with the Star Army for a few years to be Santô Juni or just be starting right now as a Santô Hei. Either that or another idea of mine. She is requested as a robotocist and is not simply someone that joined the Star Army, but is a civilian scientist welcomed aboard? Whadya think?

[EDIT] Oh wait, then the art would be irrelevant... Ex that idea off the board...

I understand, okay. But even an enlisted wears the same Type 35 as an officer. Difference is the blue officer's cap she'd have and the rank pins and sleeve rank markings she'd have.

The finished version's on your wiki page. I can add ranks later if required.

You can still be a roboticist as a Santo Hei. Since this is your first character, I recommend the standard starting rank of Santo Hei, that way you have more room to grow and less responsibilities.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back