• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Celestial Fury

Welcome to Star Army!

First, I want to know what plot you're aiming this character for and if you've contacted the GM of that plot. (IIRC you were hoping to join the ISC Phoenix so that'd be Luca).

Next, there is a lot of missing information on the bio. The descriptions for your skill areas and character history for example, are completely blank. Your user page is not linked, and your character image is broken...and the few fields you did fill out are pretty short.

I just feel like maybe you didn't put any thought into this guy. In the current state the bio is not approvable.

Here's some examples of completed Freespacer bios:

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... enty_seven

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... -9518-6673

I was on the IRC with Luca and others and have made all the changes they suggested.

I'm still aiming for ISC Phoenix but have now chosen ID-SOL as a faction.

Selective amnesia to hide a traumatic event.
What event?

An interesting incident in his history was when a bunch of Star Army of Nepleslia recruits made a joke at his expense he just smiled and left and returned in an illegally commandeered Raccoon T7 shuttle after throwing out the pilot who was snoozing in the cockpit and flew over the jokers at subsonic speeds blowing the roof off of the cafe they were in. An Admiral who was in the cafe at the time… was not pleased.
The T7 shuttle is a Yamataian shuttle...and which Admiral?

If he was in the IPG, does he have an implant?

APPROVED

Please note that this guy can't travel in Yamatai without being arrested for theft of military property.

Hey, I was like just taking another look at my character page and right on top I saw:
"This character is wanted for theft of Yamataian military property and should be detained on sight. Use of unnecessary force has been approved."
And I thought what?! :shock: Then I remembered the implants (I have to give them back? No way! :lol: )

Looks like the game just started for me in a surprisingly delightful way. :D

P.S.

I prefer to keep the reason for the traumatic event for now perhaps as a reason for other characters to dig up.

To be arrested I supposed he would have to be caught first .

EDIT: Oh wait - it was the shuttle. But surely the Yamataian entourage would have taken it up with the Nepleslian authorities? And I don't think the Yamataians would know one ID-SOL soldier from another. I'm sure he didn't tell them his name when he took their shuttle...

Right, someone will have to catch him first.

A Yamataian shuttle pilot could have taken a photo of his face by looking at him (remember they have computer-like minds) and that image is probably attached to his warrant.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back