• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Chad Skwigleff

You have the option of two additional skill areas if you like. It's up to you, though. Overall the bio looks fine to me.

Is his brother a designer for Styrling, or is he on the production line? Some Styrling weapons have specific designers.

I played him in as the brother to John Skwigleff, who, according to the Wiki, is the primary weapons designer for Styrling. I hoped this would be ok, I was nervous about putting it in there and running the risk of getting chewed out. :D But yeah, John is a NPC without a Wiki-bio except for what was on the Styrling page. I left the family thing pretty vauge as to not step on any toes.

Ok well I have contacted Exhack and am extremely sorry for giving all of you any trouble. I don't want to make this very stressfull but apparently have already failed at this.

Pah, no stress, we're just trying to help get you through the process and playing. :)

Yeah. Sorry it's taking so long for your character to get approved. We're just waiting for input of the involved parties.

So far Exhack has given his okay so we just need something from Kampfer.

APPROVED.

Don't forget to post your request for orders (and message game master Fian) and to create your user page on the wiki!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back