• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: SNV Gam'trosha [Chapter 2.2] Or'ion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prisoners eye-brow raised. "As if I'd tell you," and looked away from the Daur and toward the door. There was silence for awhile, until the door that Zu'rel had entered from opened.

J'Yura Shi'lashe stood in the doorway and gestured for the Kit to join her in the observation room.

Sliding the food back to his own side of the table Zu'rel got up and gathered up the flatware. He wasn't going to hand over a weapon. With a smile to the prisoner he walked over to the door where the lady was standing, "What can I do for you ma'am?"

The J'Yura beckoned him into the room, once inside, she closed the door and walked over to a table. "We just got some more information on this prisoner, further investigations have shown that he was involved in more than the crimes that I told you about earlier."

She handed him a CPC which glowed at his touch, showing the mans mug shot and a list of over seventy different crimes; including the stealing of a ship known as the NSV-Shima'teshe, an ammunitions transport that had been leaving the capital world and had been hijacked during its transitioning period.

"We are still looking into the where-abouts of this ship, unfortunantly given the amount of time that has passed and how long this prisoner was asleep, odds are any information he'd have would be incorrect. Hmmm," the officer rubbed her chin as she thought.

"Find out how he knew where your ship was, all of our ships are classified in terms of their movements, only the leaders of a squadron and their superiors truly know 'where' they are going, which means that we may have a mole within the ranks. Ferret out any information you can about this possible mole, any information will potentially help us narrow it down. Once you feel you are done, you may kill him or leave him for the firing squad, the choice is yours."

"Yes Ma'am," he really didn't have much more to say as he turned and walked back into the hold room.

He didn't return to his seat but walked up behind the prisoner. "I have to ask you something. something that might make things go a bit more easier for you and me..." he made sure to speak quite quietly and with his face behind the prisoner's head from the one way mirror. "I need to know who gave you the Gam'trosha's mission orders. I need to know so I can make contact..."

After a moment, a sigh, and a deep breath he continued, "There are a few things they might want to know."

The officer in the backroom mentally facepalmed, she wasn't expecting her agent to just come out and ask such a question, but rather to be subtle about it.

Of course, it wasn't just the officer that seemed surprised at the straight forward question, it was also the prisoner who seemed to raise an eye-brow at the question. "Say what?" the prisoner said with a hint of disbelief in his tone.

"You expect me to answer something I know nothing about?" the man rolled his eyes and tried to relax a bit. "And even if I knew, you think I'd tell you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back