• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: The Fringe [Chapter 4.3c] - Walk In The Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It means," Sienna replied evenly, one eyebrow still arched, "that you don't fit my personal preconceived notion of a gang-banger thug." Although her expression didn't change, there was a slight tone in her voice that suggested she was somewhat amused that she'd apparently struck a nerve. "Nothing more than that, so unwad your panties. I figured you'd take that as a compliment, since you seem kinda ashamed of that little bit of personal history."

"Not ashamed of it Ma'am just wish I'd had a better opportunity," Seth replied whilst trying to bring his voice under control. "I'll take it that the disguise works though. If I don't fit the stereotype it's less likely I'll get caught for it huh," he asked. Seth was definitely trying to steer the conversation away from his more than graceful reaction towards what Sienna had to say. Not the best way to make an impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back