• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Character Biography Template Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Star Army!

I've finally found some time this morning to update the Character Template & Wiki Code Generator (a.k.a. the Auto-template) to match the Standard Wiki Biography Page Template.

Notable changes:
  • Major visual overhaul so it looks like the wiki.
  • Family/Creators section was replaced with a Social Connections section.
    • Put your friends and family in there to keep track of who's important in your character's life.
  • Skills section now optional, but the template still fully supports the classic skill system for people who love it and want to keep using it.
  • Simplified the personality and physical description sections and provided better directions for them.
  • Inventory input box is now usable again.
  • Age replaced with Year of Birth since almost nobody updates it like they should (lol).
    • History section automatically adds a line about their birth based on this.
  • A "Character Will" section has been added to the OOC notes.
    • Asks players for their permission to adopt or NPC their character if they leave the site.

While this may work with some characters, it definitely will not work for Clan Characters. So I will amend the character sheet template I provide to include the Character Will section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back