• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Character review: Caffran Canterbury

Please move it to an appropriate location on the wiki instead of "charname."

Finally someone starts throwing punches ;)

Ok, fixed them to the best of my knowledge. However, the character was made with the Taking it back thread in mind so some of the information is tailored with that in mind. One of the requirements for the thread was that the character couldn't have held a former rank in the military.

Keep those reviews a-comin!

One thing that I should point out here-- If he's applying for Taking It Back specifically, there's no need to have the boilerplate skills. It's a purely civilian plot. No currently serving members of the Nepleslian military are allowed in the plot.

With that in mind, I'd like to ask why he's got a military uniform if he just works for NAM. I wish I'd been around sooner to catch this before all that work was done on the inventory.

However; if Cowboy would like to keep his skills and inventory the way they are, I don't have a problem with it. (Although a few characters might ask him what the deal is with the military get-up.)

If he does elect to change his skills back and remove the military equipment, I'd like to say that his character will still conform to the guidelines to join Taking It Back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back