• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Character: Satonaka Ayumi (For YSS Eucharis)

Oh I've not done one of my long lists in a while... *cracks knuckles*

Distinguishing Features:​
You left this section blank. If she has none, then say so. Leaving it blank just makes it seem like you forgot about this section.

Pre-RP

Creation.
This really isn't good enough. She's been alive for 110 days. I don't think that she has had nothing happen to her in that time. Basic training, initial planetary assignments, something. Heck, even if she was just running around and eating strawberries. To have likes and dislikes, she must first have experienced them. These personality traits are not imprinted onto Nekos. Because if they were, they'd REALLY give the Nepleslians ammunition to call Nekos robots pretending to be human.

Satonaka Ayumi has the following items: «empty»
Your inventory is empty. This link will help you correct this oversight.

Haha, I wondered if the history would be an issue. I wasn't really sure what to do with it because all I could see was that she'd have had been created and trained. ^^;;

I've done up a history now (however it's still a bit scant), added the inventory, and also took out the distinguishing features subcategory out.

I don't see any other issues. I believe Wes is unavailable until after July 4 so you may have to wait. Alternatively, you could make a second character for a different faction while you're waiting.

Hey! I'm back! (Though I'm also out of town from July 2-7 to visit family -- but I'll have my PC wiith me)

Your character looks great and is approved! Head over to the Eucharis forum!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back