• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Chrine Attes

Chrine

Inactive Member
Name: Chrine Attes

Faction: Old Nepleslia

Race: Human

Personality:She is a fun loving prankster who began at a young age to learn the ways of diy mechanics. She is the oldest of an army of siblings and a pretty down-to-earth and relaxed person compared to most people around her. When she gets interested in something it can drive her to go very far in the topic. Sleeps like a sunken log, and is a secret not-so-secret romantic

Background: Chrine, dubbed the "Junk yard genius", is a prankster and master mechanic at the young age of 19. She grew up is the slums of Nepleslia near a scrap yard with her eight siblings and lone father, juggling caring for them and helping her father financially. She has tinkered with, taken apart, and rebuilt scrap parts into something better than they were before. She worked as a freelance mechanic and hobby spacecraft builder until she was 16, getting hired into an army base mechanic team as an apprentice to a Grand master engineer after they saw her blue prints for a sleek and sturdy house ship for her family (which they later tweaked to be a cargo carrier).She now works as a freelance master mechanic.

Family
Breuskeu Attes (Father)
Cleur Attes (mother, deceased)
6 younger brothers
(Ofu, Fesod, Monras, Dox, Ges, Eloshi)
2 younger sisters (Widillia, Yokun)
The rest of the family is estranged.

Skills: First Aid, Complicated (and Makeshift) Ship Mechanics and Operation,

Interests: She likes include music, pranks, card games, and gardening, rugged action heroes, and dodge ball.

(If there is anything I must revise/add/change let me know.)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This looks like a good start, but you need to use the character creation template and make a wiki page for your new character. It will guide you through the minimum steps necessary. Here is my character's wiki article to use as reference for what your finished product may look like. While the specifics will vary, the general format should be pretty much the same.

You also should look at the list of active plots and see if any of those strike your fancy. If so, talk to the GM about joining. :)

Moved to rejected due to lack of updates. If you want to pick it up again, PM me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back