• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Chris "Kathleen" Young

Goergyboy

Inactive Member
Name: Chris (Kathleen) Young
General Information
Species: Nepleslian

Family (or Creators): Father unknown, Stepfather Damascus Sinclair, Mother Katharine Young, Stepbrother Ghouta Sinclair

Employer: Nepleslia
Current Assignment: NSS Alliance

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'5â€

Well... that certainly is... unique.

I don't see anything wrong with it, really... except for the oddity.

If you want to keep the character concept intact, don't go and get a yamatai citizenship: they'd give you free access to a female yamataian body with probably just a giggle or some eyerolling, meaning the whole concept of the character would be doused. ~_^

I agree with Fred. Approved. ^_^

Well, you'd need to use a character someplace, really.

Maybe on a civilian ship like the Yggsdrasil if you can arrange something with MM007... or try to either get some story running on Nepleslia (there's a guy, Shaun, over there, I believe) or try to get included on the NSS Alliance. How? I have no idea ^_^;;

Thanks Kotori. I've pm'd Tom about possibly having Chris join the NSS Alliance. If that seems unreasonable I'll try for one of the other suggestions.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…