• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Christmas is soon. What's on your list?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
So what do you want for Christmas this year?

Something naughty and nice, eh Doshii?

For me, I made an Amazon wishlist that I hope my family will use. It's got an electric kettle for making tea, a wallet that blocks RFID scanners from reading credit cards, and some clothes. But also I put a bidet attachment for my toilet on there! Because why settle for TP? Lol.

(As for things I really want, I could use a newish car, a house, and freedom from student loan debt, but those aren't the sort of things one gets as presents!)

I think if my siblings understood me, they'd probably just make SARP donations for me to buy new artwork, or get SARP artwork for me. Because Star Army is basically my favorite thing and my main hobby.

There are two hard parts of Christmas for me: First I don't know what people want, even though they're my family, unless they make a list like I did. My brother made one too. Second is I don't make a lot of money, and I have a lot of student loan debt, so I can barely afford groceries, let alone presents for my family.

I would kill for an entertainment center controller, at this point. Something I can plug a bunch of HDMI systems into and run them into the really, really limited ports I have on my screen. Haven't been able to find a good one for cheap, though.

Since every one i n my life is broke all I want is none of them getting sick or loose houses this year. Those who are having to move, do so with ease, and hugs from everyone I know. Passed that a new power supply for my pc and a video card would be a nice dream.

Wes: Consider the Luxe Bidet Neo 120 over the Luxe Bidet MB110. It is $3 more but it comes with a self-cleaning nozzle. That second nob uses the cold water attachment to clean the nozzle instead of the person sitting on the pot. IIRC both come with the hose and T connector to attach it to the cold water... uh... Port? Nozzle? Valve? ... the part where the water comes out of the wall.

---

I generally have everything I want, dislike having people by my gifts, but I have to suggest something for Christmas gifts... the problem is usually the stuff I want is pretty expensive. Luckily, www.touchofmodern.com has a bunch of deals on low-price things that I'd actually get some use out of.

I hate collecting things, and I love the minimalist approach... pretty much everything on that site fits my tastes... like this snazzy wine preserver for $15

View attachment 4900

This cool $20 shaver
View attachment 4901

Items cycle in and out... but the site is a lot of fun to look at. They had a no-fold carbon-fiber wallet which looked great, some sci-fi watches which looked cool (but I hate wearing watches) and these ultra-modern wooden clocks that matched my bed:

View attachment 4902

Also, in terms of NSFW stuff, there are occasional sex-toys on the site that are hilarious to look at. They are all carbon-fiber'd up like Audi started making sex-toys.

All I want for Christmas this year is for my family to have a better place to live. Drafty run down apartment is not a good thing this time of year. :( Plus we may have to leave come April when lease is up... terrible finding a decent and affordable place in NYC, and moving in with others of differeing lifestyles has not worked out well. So hoping Santa helps us get picked for the low-income housing lottery I am in...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back