• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Christmas Request Thread

Last year I did a little sketchpage of different characters in holiday outfits here. I did random characters, but this year I'd like to do the same sorts of drawings but for people that want to see their characters drawn! I know @Miyako is one person that was interested!

I have a whole sta.sh folder on deviantart of christmaswear: holiday outfits

To claim, please link me one of the outfits from the folder and your character you'd like drawn in it ^0^ The top row is just stuff for the head so feel free to add those in if you want a specific hat ig?

I can't promise I'll do everyone, might create separate illustrations, and might change up the pose depending : )

Please draw Aiko this year again :)

I'm partial to the references on row 2 and 4 where the picture's subject has a phone in front of their face. Aiko still carries her old Type 36 iPhone style communicator (and hobby upgrades it to stay current) so I think it'd be cute to show that off.

I'll close this tomorrow (been a week) and just make gift art for the communities I'm in that ask for it l o l

RPG-D RPGfix
Back