• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Cirrus Station Cirrus Station Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonMan

Inactive Member
OOC: This thread contains short, mock-forum messages present aboard the Cirrus Station, accessible by any Volumetric Message Board available throughout the station. These are short little unique roleplays that can be done by anyone for little more than quick, humorous reading, not just for Cirrus Station participants. Contact Moon Man if you wish to participate/suggest/or even post a completed one!

Code:
>>Topic: Cirrus Station Rules of Regulation
>>Author: HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Cassefin Montreal

>In order to further the crews knowledge of the regulations present aboard the Cirrus Research Station, I am going to cite the more important ones here on the station-wide bulletin board. Please take time to memorize them.

---

-Do not lie to station administrators.
-Do not steal from storage rooms.
-Do not steal from station science facilities.
-Do not attempt to enter restricted areas without proper access.
-Do not steal from Montreal Reservoir or BioNutri-Snack machines.
-Do not sneeze in the presence of Freespacers.
-Do not show more than 30% of body flesh in the presence of members of the opposite sex. (This includes private areas, Dr. Tarmanove.)
-Do not jump in the transit pathways connecting modular facilities.
-Do not deface or vandalize Montreal Reservoir or BioNutri-Snack machines.
-Do not eat anything found in the Biological facility. Especially the Grow-Dome.
-Do not have sexual intercourse while on duty.
-Do not do anything other than your duty while on duty.
-Do not fire Security Weapons while in the presence of vulnerable station personnel without due reason.
-Do not lean in unison against a certain side of the passenger car while riding on the Station Tram.
-Do not litter.
-Do not relieve yourself anywhere other than restrooms. (For those of you who do not understand, DO NOT URINATE ON THE PLANTS IN THE GRAND ATRIUM.)
-Do not consume Spacer Chow, Super Spacer Chow or Spacer-Drink within two meters of non-Freespacer personnel.
-Do not send your dirty laundry to my personal inbox via Pneumatic Delivery System. I don't want your damn whites. This means you Private Timberlin.
-Do not speak without raising your hand in my presence.
-Do not interrupt me during explanations or statements.
-Do not tinker with the automata in Docking Bay 14B. They are sensitive.
-Do not cry while in my presence.
-Do not whine while in my presence.
-Do not misuse the Cirrus Station Bulletin Board.

---

While this list in incomplete, the following rules should be learned and practiced by every participant aboard the station as early as possible.

Thank you for taking your time to read this out of your precious off-duty time. I say this because you should not be reading this if you are on duty.

Which I'm sure you are not.

Code:
>>Topic: Cirrus Station Appreciation Thread

>I have noticed that there is a lot of aggression and discontent between many individuals on this station. I find that this behavior is detrimental to productivity, and therefore will be testing out the effectiveness of a station-wide bulletin announcement in which personnel will say something nice about one another.

It will work this like: Administrator Peke Twenty-Two will start off by saying something nice about me. The next person to post will say something nice about Peke, and the next person to post will say something nice about the last person, and so on and so on.

I hope this helps alleviate the stress I am seeing around the station. Thank you for your time, and I hope you all have a pleasant, productive day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

>>Author: Circutbreaker Peke Twenty-Two
>Quote"HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Cassefin Montreal": I hope this helps alleviate the stress I am seeing around the station. Thank you for your time.

> Ad-Meister Cassefin is a very caring lady!

>>Author: CONVOLUTION
>Quote"Circutbreaker Peke Twenty-Two": Ad-Meister Cassefin is a very caring lady!

> Peke smells very good!

>>Author: Jack Stevenson
>Quote"CONVOLUTION": Peke smells very good!

> convolution has a very soothing voice

>>Author: Brenda Yates
>Quote"Jack Stevenson": convolution has a very soothing voice

> Jack has a very cute heiny. ^.^

>>Author: S2C Brick Tannen
>Quote"Brenda Yates": Jack has a very cute heiny. ^.^

> Brenda has a nice rack. The one in her office. I put my things on it when I'm not busy.

>Quote"S2C Brick Tannen": Brenda has a nice rack. The one in her office. I put my things on it when I'm not busy.

> Soldier 2nd Class Brick doesn't talk a lot.

>>Author: S3C Andy Tinkstick
>Quote"HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Cassefin Montreal": Soldier 2nd Class Brick doesn't talk a lot.

> **USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST**

>>Author: SGT Butch Fedwin
>Quote"HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Cassefin Montreal": Soldier 2nd Class Brick doesn't talk a lot.

>>Author: S2C Krystal Willis

>>Author: LT Kannas Amberidge

>>Author: S3C Pip Windstock

>>Author: S1C James Alvarez

>>Author: S2C Danny Binks

>>Author: SGT Red Yandle

>>Author: S3C Hammy Williams

>>Subject: THREAD LOCK
> I am locking this thread due to multiple accounts of misuse, slander, sexual harassment and inappropriate language. The following people will be receiving an invitation to a special seminar at 0600 next Tuesday:

*S3C Andy Tinkstick
*SGT Butch Fedwin
*S2C Krystal Willis
*LT Kannas Amberidge
*S3C Pip Windstock
*S1C James Alvarez
*S2C Danny Binks
*SGT Red Yandle
*S3C Hammy Williams

Attendance is required.

Now get back to work.

((Post-Episode 3 "Sunny Day on Prilisa IV"))

Code:
>>Topic: Daily Announcement

>Due to several accounts of missing items from several different locations in the office complex of the Central Station, I, Cassefin Montreal, and hereby reminding all Cirrus Research Station personnel that they should report any and all suspicious activity to a station Savtech so that it may be directly relayed to me.

>I would also like to assure everyone that the reprogrammed nekovalkryja that were found on Prilisa IV have been set in secure stasis containment this time, and the Cirrus Station Security guards who attempted to feed them and, subsequently, aided in their momentary release the night of their initial capture on the planets surface, have been dealt with accordingly. Once again, I am reminding all unauthorized personnel to please stay away from the stasis cage in shuttle bay 78S, and to not feed, pet, or sexually harass the nekovalkrja.

>There will be a communal bingo-night in the Scientist quarters of the Central Station, which will be held on the Nanoconstruction area from 1200 to 1400. All Scientists and Class A Personnel are invited to come and enjoy the festivities, which will include wonderful prizes!

First Prize: One handshake from your Head Administrator and a congratulatory nameplate.
Second Prize: Coupon for 10 free items from any Montreal Reservoir and BioNutri-Snack machine.
Third Prize: A temporary position as live tester for the Weapon Development Laboratories new Multifusion Subspace-encased handgun. Experience in firearms recommended.

>As of today, there is a new food item available in all BioNutri-Snack machines! From this day forward, the delicious and nutritious snack,

*-;,;-* BEAN GEL *-;,;-*

will be placed at a reduced price so that everyone can sample it at a special, affordable price. Due to the popularity of 'bean jam' food items common in both Yamataian and Nepleslian circles, Bean Gel takes the idea to new heights with the healthy legume alternative enhanced with low-fat low-carb low-calorie low-cholesterol low-sodium artificial sweetener.

>That is all for Cirrus Research Station's Daily Announcements Bulletin.

>Have a productive day!

((Post-Episode 5 "A Unique Encounter"))

Code:
>>Topic: New Facilities
>>Author: Head Administrator Cassefin Montreal

> It has come to my attention that there are several rumors circulating about the new room in the final stages of construction near the Cirrus Station Security bunkrooms. The most common of these rumors is that the CSS will be receiving their own fully-stocked kitchen complete with appliances and consumables. This is a misconception; the facility will only be available to Squad 35, a small reward from my generosity for their excellent dedication to their duty.

> However, to put concerns about unfairness and bias between squads to rest, I am currently reducing the prices of all BioNutri-Snack and Montreal Reservoir by 1%. I believe this is a fair reward for squads who feel they have not been rewarded for similar effort.

((Post-Episode 5 "A Unique Encounter"))

Code:
>>Topic: Memorial Service for Victims of the Pirate Attack
>>Author: Head Administrator Cassefin Montreal

> As many of you know, several men and women were killed during the recent pirate attack. Were it not for the efforts of the Cirrus Station Security teams present, this disaster could have been markedly more detrimental. Out of respect for those whom have fallen, there will be a memorial service in their honor this coming Saturday, 7:00pm in the new Freespacer Religious Shrine in Section C-632 of the Central Station, near the CSS communal bunkroom.

> Cirrus Station Religious Shrine Delegate Dream Zero Zero, appointed by myself, will be leading the congregation and service. I encourage all who are able to participate, and be on your best behavior as we salute the brave men and women who have sadly lost their lives for the progress of the Cirrus Research Station.

Code:
>>Topic: Grievances 
>>Author: SSGT Kokuten Gaiasis Chiaki the 5th

> Alright, I want to make one thing perfectly clear for all of you within the men's showers dedicated to Squads 1-50, those areas are for all of us. All of us. Not one of you. Not six of us. All of us. So the next time I catch one of you pissing on the floor when a urinal is just on the other end of the room, I'm writing you up for contaminating the floors. And if one of you wise-guys pisses on my foot again, I'm going to beat you senseless for contaminating my feet.

Code:
>>Topic: Re: Grievances 
>>Author: P3C Blake Morris

>You know, this is exactly the sort of thing I think we needed to mention. It's not just floor-urination we need be concerned with, it's respect of people's property as well! Why, I had a certain garment hung in wait for me to wear after bathing, and it was stolen! That bernuice was made from imported Kohanian silk! Last I saw it, it was wrapped around a large, rather round and fat rear end (Not my short, flat one!) and leaving the showers. I had to wear dirty clothes back to my bed and my bernuice is gone forever.

>Whomever took it, please return it, and stop all the horseplay in the showers.

Code:
>>Topic: Re: Grievances 
>>Author: P2C Claire Winters

>On the topic of showers, please. Some of us actually want to get clean in the showers. I know it's everyone's favorite place to fool around since Cassie isn't looking, but for once it'd be nice if the shampoo was left on the shelf for more than two minutes. I'd prefer it if the only hands touching my hair were my own, thanks.

>On that note, stop stealing the bottles. Each part of the station has its own showers and they're all supplied. It's not like anyone has personal bathing areas aside from the administrators, so I don't see the point in doing this. Knock it off. Don't take it upon yourself to toss empty bottles away, just lay them down on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back