• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Clearance to Orbit Ketsurui Sanctuary Requested

Toshiro

To Ketsurui Sanctuary

Due to a lack of response, I've opted to send my city-ship to the Ketsurui Sanctuary, to provide living space while the Sanctuary is constructed.

Nishitama City was designed to provide living space for 20,000 to those displaced by both the reduction of military forces and returning POWs. As such Ie request permission for the Nishitama and its logistics ship, the Atlas, to initiate sustained orbit around the planet.

I would permit active military personnel to board the Nishitama and assist in its maintenance as deemed necessary by the Government of the Yamatai Star Empire, as well as the Star Army of Yamatai.

The entirety of the both ships' crews are comprised of honorably discharged Star Army of Yamatai personnel, displaced by the fleet downsizing and very carefully investigated before their hire.

Please contact me with your response.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer
YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

Owner
Horizon-class Colony Ship, YSS Nishitama, YL-608 (Nishitama City)
Subjugator-Class Landing Ship, YSS Atlas, YL-002

Permission granted.

-Yui

To Ketsurui Sanctuary

Acknowledged, and done. Nishitama city ready to receive inhabitants.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer
YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

Owner
Horizon-class Colony Ship, YSS Nishitama, YL-608 (Nishitama City)
Subjugator-Class Landing Ship, YSS Atlas, YL-002

RPG-D RPGfix
Back