• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Rejected Submission (Colonial Pact) V100N 'Voz' Micro-Missile

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's a start, now can you make it a bit larger? I think that's the last step to getting it approved.

Its already taller then both its competitors (the Yam one if it follows soda can size is 4.83 inches high and the Nep one would probably be around 3 inches).

The Yam and Nep "competitors" are for usage in power armors when yours is not only for that but by un-aided infantry, as well, right?

Because both of those factions almost exclusively use power armor (or used in Nepleslia's case) power armor as infantry, it reflects in their standard issue most infantry kit was simply an afterthought. I have the benefit of hindsight and that its a good idea to make it to where you can operate one of these missiles with a helmet rig and a grenade launcher. Besides who's to say that some Nepleslian hasn't already done this with the M79 knock off?

Submission rejected due to being too controversial.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back