Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Art [Com] I mean business

[Com] I mean business
I just never submitted a fullbody without a BG so I wanted to do it x'D
Anyway- gosh it seems like it's been a long time since I last submitted an illustration!!!
I was working on other things, just nothing to submit unfortunately- this is the first thing
I made that I actually can submit since my computer is back up!
I tried to draw maybe a sexy looking pose????!!! I wanted to fit the character- so the awesome person who commissioned this xImmortalxPrincess suggested a pose so this was referenced so I could get it right Q V Q; I also figured out a pretty handy way at drawing hair so that's a video idea if you guys would like to see it!

Anyway- i've just been rambling- it's 12am right now- i'm going to bed x'D
Much love to you all <3 Gonna get going on some more mini portraits tomorrow!
Thank you so much xImmortalxPrincess !!!

Instagram ll Youtube ll Twitter
··················································​

Time: 9h
Software: Paint Tool SAI
Photoshop CC
Speedpaint: None
Style: Lollipop Fullbody
OC (c) xImmortalxPrincess
Art (c) Miruukii-hime

_com__i_mean_business_by_miruukii_hime-dbudrwj.webp
View [Com] I mean business on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix