• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [COMM] Offering Aid

Concerto

Inactive Member
To: All Star Army ships along the Misshuvurthyar border (2nd SF and 1st XF)
Re: Supplies

Attention all Star Army ships operating in the vicinity of the disputed border:
The ISC Osiris is available to provide regular supply runs to vessels which are in need of replenishment.
If requested the Osiris can also provide its firepower where asked; please note that it is not a warship and will withdraw if faced with superior ships and numbers.
This is not officially sanctioned by the Star Army. However it is become apparent that resources are stretched thin and the admiralty is likely willing to look the other way until the conflict ends.
We have a supply chain running all the way to Lor and can therefore shorten the time it takes to replenish goods and essentials.
Contact me if you are willing to partake in this exercise of goodwill: I am building a list of ships who are responding in the affirmative to plot a supply route.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back