• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Commissions from Ilenora

Hi :)

Well, I'm new to this place, but I was recommended by a friend who said I may be able to get a few commissions.

I'm an artist experienced in realistic 3D and digitally painted images, and I have good prices for my work. I mostly work in fantasy or mediaeval styles, however I'm open to all styles of artwork, including more sci-fi looks. I can also do more cartoon/anime looking work.

I also have a Christmas sale on, where you can get 50% off all commissions! So this is an excellent time to get in.
Here's my commission page, where you can view samples of my work, prices, and how to order: Eternity Dreams Commisssions
I also have a DeviantART page: Ilenora at DeviantART
And you can also go straight to the Natures Wonderland shop to buy a commission: Natures Wonderland Art Commissions
Contact me at [email protected]

Not only will I do your Star Army character, but any other commission you'd like! At 50% off, a commission would make a great Christmas present. You'd also be helping a growing artist in these hard times to get a little more recognition and money to help survive ^_^

Thanks for your interest!
Ilenora

-cheers and waves little white paper fans around- go go Ilenora! XD welcome to Star Army! everyone here is nice~! except for one person who i dare not name. XP

but i'm sure he knows i hate him already. XD

Altairkri Pearl said:
-cheers and waves little white paper fans around- go go Ilenora! XD welcome to Star Army! everyone here is nice~! except for one person who i dare not name. XP

Haha, thanks ;P I don't know how much luck I'll have here, but who knows *shrug* I may get lucky.

Cipher said:
What? What'd I do?

Anyways, welcome to the site Illenora. Heres' to hoping you prosper in business on this site.

Hi, and thanks ^_^ I hope I do... I could use a few commissions.

You have great work from what I've seen. I would commission you, but, alas, I'm broke as per usual.

Altairkri Pearl said:

It isn't me is it? Is it cause I haven't gotten around to posting on your opening post?

Nevaraon said:
Altairkri Pearl said:

It isn't me is it? Is it cause I haven't gotten around to posting on your opening post?

lol... no! never you! XD

i just got in a tiff with Wes a few years back and i'm not too fond of him. especially since he said my art was "Typical fan girl art." --; so yeah... -sticks tongue out-

Oh my, people are talking in my post XD I hadn't even expected anyone to look at it.

Oh, and thanks for the interest, kai :) Don't worry, everyone's broke right now...

We're pretty active as far as most pure RP sites go. Anything that shows up in the two discussion forums pretty much gets checked out by everyone.

Also, I love your art, hon. ^_^

Haha, yes, you did ;P

Thanks, Dragonnova! It's good to see some interest in my art. I hope I can get some commissions. It might put people off that they have to go through a hole shop checkout to buy one, instead of just paying through Paypal like most small artists, but I really don't like Paypal and our shop is secure and easy to track bought items (or in my case, commissions).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back