• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Commissions Projects

I visited the site already, though I haven't browsed much. I'd love to do art for you, though. Original RPGs are great things. :)

If you definitely want me to draw for you, you're welcome to essentially further book me out, and tell me what you want and when by. That way, rather than waiting and possibly waiting while other people book me out, you'll wait but definitely get seen to. :)

----------
Wes-of-StarArmy said the following:

Basically, full-body portraits of some of the male characters, based on their character bios. When you get a chance, stop by the site and say hi. ^_^ Hope to hear from you when you're free!

----------
madcarrot said the following:

Hiya. I'd love to - if you're willing to wait a while for me to complete other outstanding commissions, then that would be great, but if you have a deadline in mind, I can also work with that.

What were you interested in?

-Carrot

----------
Wes-of-StarArmy said the following:

Hey there, I run a roleplaying site ([link] ) that is looking for some art for characters. Are you interested? I can pay by PayPal.
http://madcarrot.deviantart.com/

So, what's your goal? To do commissions in any kind of style, or to do something that has a certain level of consistency?

It just has to look great.

So instead of consistency in artistic style, we're more of a showcase for the commissioned artists? I like that idea.

As a side note, I do try to get the same artist, when possible (or artists with similar styles) to draw members of the same crew - this make it easier to make a "group photo" once they're completed.

My main problem with consistency is that artists tend to draw a pic or two, then get distracted by personal issues and disappear.

Which would explain your requests to Zairyo, all being from the Sakura.

Although I couldn't imagine Hanako in that style. How would that even work?

Yeah those shots are pretty good. Is that one Eve or Naraku? I thought Naraku was the one with the horn in her head? Or did Eve originally have that and she just reattached it when she became Naraku?

I know someone who is a pretty good artist, but she is shy and probably would be considered an... amateur compared to some of the other artists on here, but could I still ask her if she would like to at least try getting a commission here? ^_^

Fay said:
I know someone who is a pretty good artist, but she is shy and probably would be considered an... amateur compared to some of the other artists on here, but could I still ask her if she would like to at least try getting a commission here? ^_^

Depends on their work quality, really. We'll have to see samples of it.

For the most part, artists who aren't professional quality can't charge enough money on commissions to make it worth their time. That's why you virtually never really see amateur artists offering to do $2 or $5 commissions; It's just too much time for too little gain to make it worthwhile. But if she's willing, she can go for it.

Thanks, I'll ask her sometime soon. She does more comic drawings than actual portraits, but I'm not quite sure.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back