• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Commissions Showcase

Over the years, many artists have created artwork for the Star Army universe. With all the art being scattered around our wiki, sometimes it's hard to get a sense of just how many artworks we've got, and we may have missed many new artworks simply because they were for characters not in the same plots as us. So I'm making this thread where I plan to post them all. You guys are welcome to discuss them as they appear.

I'm going to start with all the Star Army art I've collected on DeviantArt, and I plan to regularly post updates here.

[C] Dokusei Kaori
Commission for breakfastbaron.png
Thank you for commissioning me and I hope you like it star_full.gif

I was waaay out of my comfort zone in terms of colours on this one ;;
I don't work often with that kind of almost-gray bluish and since it's her skin, adding blush was kind of hard. Pink and red looked too muddy, so I went with a dark and pretty saturated blue. Adding highlights was easy tho star_full.gif
I really love adding highlights on skin lol
I played around with hues to get the purple, green and blue to all look nice together, and I really like the end result
I also feel like I'm a little bit better with getting colours to compliment eachother?

Aha those yellow eyes are right up my alley tho <3
Kaori herself doesn't like them, but I absolutely loved drawing and shading them owo/
_c__dokusei_kaori_by_madichams-dchaa2f.png
View [C] Dokusei Kaori on DeviantArt

[Com] She's Got a Gun!!!
First time drawing a gun I think!
It was so much fun to do this pose!!
Looks like she's really jumping into action!!! Commission for the wonderful
Ms. Ametheliana !! I love doing her commissions, they are so much fun // w \\!
Thank you so much Ame yet again! It was a pleasure!!

··················································​

Time: 1.5h
Software: Paint Tool SAI
Clip Studio Paint
Hardware: Cintiq 13HD,
Windows 10, Asus Laptop
Style: Cotton Candy Semi Chibi
OC (c) Ametheliana
Art (c) MiruukiiART

com_ametheliana_by_miruukiiart-dci9feo.png
View [Com] She's Got a Gun!!! on DeviantArt

[C] Slimes
Commission for :iconclub24hunter:
Thank you for being patient with me and I hope you like it <3

I watch a lot of speedpaints, so I've seen some of slimesonas and such, and I never got them. Like, what's the appeal of slime? But after thinking about it a bit, and actually making two slime characters (well, I came up with just the hair really LOL) I think I get the appeal. I won't be making any slime ocs anytime soon but I get it haha
This was pretty fun to do, even if it took such a long time. The guy was the most challanging not only cause he's a guy that needs to look like a guy without any clothes, but also cause he's blue and I've always found blue to be really hard to highlight. I think he turned out nice tho star_full.gif

ALSO I never thought I'd do so much art for an rp group I'm not even a part of, but here I am with my second species sheet for Star army haha

This is a closed species by club24hunter.jpg for Star Army RP
_c__slimes_by_madichams-dcizype.png
View [C] Slimes on DeviantArt

This is the current species art for the hedero “slimes” made by Jabonicus who unfortunately left the site recently, if it hasn’t been done already I’ll be adding it to the species page soon

RPG-D RPGfix
Back