• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Commodore Cazel "Caz" Arden

This looks very good Derran. The bio is concise, intelligent and the character portrayed seems to have the making of someone whom would come from a military family.

The only thing I see missing are the skills. could you refer to the CCG and try to choose from 7 to 10 skills for your character? Ordinarely, starting characters get a maximum of seven, but your character looks experienced enough to have gained some more.

Pending the addition of the skills, I'd approve this bio.

Also: Could you tell us what is commodore in relation to Star Army of Yamatai ranks? For my own curiosity: I know it's just above Captain (I think), but I have trouble making an equivalency.

What comes next is more for the benefit of the newer players than for you: Derran is a veteran player and has a high board rank. This isn't his first character, therefore, he can start at a higher rank - no problem here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back