• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Communication] Ketsurui Kotori / Ketsurui Yui

Fred

Retired Staff
To: Ketsurui Yui
Subject: Picking off from where we left off... my requests

Clan Mistress, I bid you greetings.

Last we met was at the debrief of the Miharu mission, a meeting that was rudely interrupted by the NMX invasion of our capital system. Just before, you were about to hear out any request I might have.

I would appreciate if you could allow the Miharu Clan's fledgling company - Miharu Light Industries - to be allowed to become a subsidiary of KFY (like WickedArms once was). With resources such as access to a few building docks on Luna Bianca, they could not only design, but also build. I feel it would be a large step in helping them rebuild their lives, and also gainfully contribute to the Empire. I very much want them to prosper.

Secondly, a fickle request on my part: I wish to own the land where a northern backwater village, Ralt, rests. There's no need for an overt change to the village proper for the moment - I would be content with just owning the deeds for it.

Lastly, I understand a world and star system have been named after me. I would like to be made aware of any responsability I might have toward it.

I also would like to promote the higanbana (red spider lily) as the symbol for that holding. I've chosen that flower to be my symbol and want that planet to share it - like me, the higanbana it is tall, graceful and benefits others in how its poison deals so well with indesirables and other vermin.

I thank you for your consideration.

Signed,

Ketsurui Kotori
Diplomatic Aide to the Imperial Premier

To: Taisa Ketsurui Kotori

I have spoken with Ketsurui Fleet Yards and Miharu Light Industries is now a subsidary of Ketsurui Fleet Yards. Miharu Light Industries will have access to all KFY facilities on Luna Bianca. There are some conditions to this: Ships must be built for civilian sale (no restricted technologies) or Star Army of Yamatai usage (restricted technologies authorized). New classes of ships built for service in the Star Army must be authorized in advance. Logistics has been working to reduce the overall number of ship classes in the Star Army and if we introduce new ones, they should replace something obsolete.

As for your request regarding Ralt, this is impossible. The government refuses to remove lands from the possession of the current residents.

With regards to the Kotori system, you are under no obligation to be involved with it. However land there is plentiful and available. The higanbana symbol is approved.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui

RPG-D RPGfix
Back