• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Communication - Nakada Masuyo and Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro - Reassignment.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
To: Nakada Masuyo @SageShooter
CC: Kaieda Auda

Due to the announcement of victory over the Interstellar Kingdom of Kuvexia, and our impending victory over the traitor Motoyoshi Kiyoko, the decision has been made to send Motoyoshi Eidan to school at Tsubomi to be closer to his friend Motoyoshi Kuroko. With that, the ISS Shiroi will be taking care of some other mundane business for the Motoyoshi Clan. I've decided that it is best to reassign you to another station, should you accept.

Currently, I have an 'executive assistant' who is on assignment to complete some special duties for the Motoyoshi Clan. With your skillset and your history, I think you would make an ideal addition to her unorthodox team. Following the Victory Day celebrations on Yamatai, you will be assigned to the ISS Asagiri. Eidan and I are very grateful for your contributions and service. Your role in his life will leave a lasting impression upon him as we now leave him to time and the mentors and inspirations of our clan. Hopefully, he will join the Star Army when he is old enough and I'm sure he will keep in touch.

I may join you and Kaieda Auda on the Asagiri, but I have clan-related business here on Yamatai for a while.

Best regards,
Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro
Motoyoshi Clan

Attached, "Keepsake - Group Photo, ISS Shirori, featuring Taro, Eidan, Masuyo, and Hitomi."

"They are choking on their cake."

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back