Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC Communication to Kage Yaichiro.

To: Jo Midori

Heavily Encrypted

Captured? Held against her will? So there is something deeper in all of this. Did the Ketsurui Samurai order this of you? Records show you were readmitted into the order after performing this task... You do realize, that because of the Empress' pardon, this may be considered a murder investigation by the YNP.

This is different than a standard punishment, this is a person executed on the street and her children left to forever wonder why, unless it becomes safe to restore the woman from ST Backup.

To: Rikun Shichou, Kensuke Aida

Heavily Encrypted

First of all, you have my condolences for your mother's fate. I knew your mother, and though she left for the UOC with Yuriko-san, I am among those who didn't hold it against them. Your mothers had their reasons for defecting to the UOC when I stayed with the Empire. Some bad things may be said about your late mother as this situation progresses. Some disrespectful and ignorant people may proclaim that she deserved what happened. Do not take these things to heart.

I should mention that a few days before her death, your mother requested an ST Backup procedure. Because of this, an ST Backup leading to the period within a few days of her death exists. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that it is safe for her to be reanimated at this time, until the situation is made more clear.

In the interim, I am sending you a combined 100,000 KS to live on while the investigation proceeds. Spend it wisely, and if more is needed, please let me know. Also let me know if you should wish to visit Yuriko-san's old home, which she sold to me upon her defection. As I am on deployment, I may not be there to greet you, but I have staff who could do so. I'm also willing to hire guards for you, if YNP is not providing adequate protection.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Sakura II, NG-X1-395
Second Squadron, First Expeditionary Fleet

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa

Heavily Encrypted.

Taisa,

I've had guardians watching over myself and my sibling since the news broke. I think I will take you up on the offer and move into your place, just so I know my sisters will have others to help her watch Kensuke. We will be there in a few days, just need to clear up a few things with work.

Thanks for the help.

Shichou Rikun
Head of Public Relations
Kakutama Heavy Industries.

To: Kage Yaichiro

It was those she went after I worried of catching her more then anyone else. Do not worry for me, if you have need of my service please contact me. Otherwise, I wish you well, and thank you for your aid in my time of need. Goodbye Yaichiro.

To: Rikun Shichou, Kensuke Aida

Heavily Encrypted

My staff has been ordered to expect you at Yuriko-san's old house, and your brother should he need to return from Tsubomi to grieve. Even the gardens are as they were back then, though I've changed some of the rooms to suit my taste. It is still, largely, your mother's home.

Kage Yaichiro-Taisa
YSS Sakura II, NG-X1-395
Second Squadron, First Expeditionary Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back